Liverpool (h) pre match thread

madras

Guest newcastle4life

Tough game probably a lose i will be positive and say martins will score twice in a 2-1 win. A lose wouldnt be ideal with another two hard games coming up.

Since we are talking about pool fans i wonder one thing, are they as cocky over there as they are over here?

In Ireland? tbh they actually arnt, they love their team like but the Manure fans are RIDICULOUSLY cocky over here. No one is cocky over here compaired to them.

Since we are talking about pool fans i wonder one thing, are they as cocky over there as they are over here?

In Ireland? tbh they actually arnt, they love their team like but the Manure fans are RIDICULOUSLY cocky over here. No one is cocky over here compaired to them.

In Ireland they love 'their' team. Did they emigrate from Liverpool, or are they just glory hunting cunts?

Glory hunting cunts, but when i said their team i meant their team Liverpool, they support Liverpool so its their team. I support Newcastle and i am Irish, i wouldnt like to think Geordies thought i was some kind of outsider and not a real fan.

Will be watching it with 3 liverpool supporting mates, dreading it.

And you live where?  :tickedoff: :lol:

Exactly mate, total joke. And if/when they score they'll be ripping the piss and then the rage will come I tell thee. Glory hunting bastards :nope:

Smith in midfield? 4-3-3? Or is Viduka not in any of the training pictures?

If Smith starts up front, midfield or in goal, it'll be a shocking decision. Most of the positions pick themselves imo, the only decision to make (apart from in goal actually) is two of three in central midfield, and Alan Smith should not even be one of the three.

Smith in midfield? 4-3-3? Or is Viduka not in any of the training pictures?

If Smith starts up front, midfield or in goal, it'll be a shocking decision. Most of the positions pick themselves imo, the only decision to make (apart from in goal actually) is two of three in central midfield, and Alan Smith should not even be one of the three.

Big Sam is in charge, the king of bad decisions. I fully back Sam like, but damn his line ups this season have been dreadful.

I don't want Smith to play at all, but, if Viduka is out, are you saying you'd rather have Shola over Smith up front with Martins?

Can't believe the orange bib theory has generated this much discussion.

.cock don't say anything about Viduka being out.

If Smith is picked on the right, well, on Allardyce's head be it.

Seriously i think of Big Sam as a very smart footballing man, is he off his fucking head of something? Why on fuck earth would he put Smith on the right of midfield? WTF is he thinking? Roeder or Souness wouldnt even make such a horrendous decision, i fucking hope to God this isnt true.