True Faith article.

Baggio

Very good and agree whole heartedly.

The only thing I disagreed with was the criticism of Gordon. Not sure our goal was his fault, nor does it make him a bad keeper.

I see it as them trying to say is he a 10 mill keeper.

Guest toonarmy1810

100% correct.,. anyone see the mackem twat in the ron tonite saying how shes glad she was born red and white? OOh really u inbred clueless ugly makem twat? Officially the WORST premiership team ever!  Go buy a dildo u'll need it u ugly fukin cunt!

Agree 100%. They are also on to something when they said there was some people in the press box who would have liked us to have got beat and not just on the Mackem side. Oliver said the same thing on his video review about knowing NUFC fans who wanted us to get beat, but I don't know one person who would have liked us to get beat "to bring things out into the open". Did anyone on here say they wanted us to get beat?

Came across as the views of a passionate fan, hence the need to dump on Gordon, point to Sunderland's lack of results etc. Made no effort to look at our failure to put poor sides in their place which concerns me more, especially after Derby were twanked yet again an Reading were swept aside, both at home it should be said.

Sunderland are shite, yet we looked like we were hanging on for dear life until they scored. That's what I saw, I don't know if this guy was watching a different match.

Lots of papers do have it in for us/Big Sam IMO

One paper today said Sunderlands Team cost a fraction of the team we fielded - i cant see there being a great diffrence in cost in starting 11s

Another good article from True Faith, the press are gutted that we're not feeding them crap and so try to invent a crisis, it's been like that for the last 6 months.

aye, they do. It's amazing which rumours/reports/comments are taken to heart and which ones aren't, by the gullible, and those without a mind of their own.

Guest vivikat

+1.

BSA will get it right. Bolton didn't become a cohesive, defensive monster of a team in their first season under him, but it did happen.

Read that last night, some good points but I do feel it's a little too much on the defensive. I'm still behind Allardyce but he is making fudamental errors and I don't think it's knee-jerking to point that out.

Read that last night, some good points but I do feel it's a little too much on the defensive. I'm still behind Allardyce but he is making fudamental errors and I don't think it's knee-jerking to point that out.

More like a reverse knee-jerk. More like a back-heel.

Guest alijmitchell

Absolutely fucking spot on, just wish this sort of things was able to reach the majority of dim witted tossers who read that shit rag chronicle.