Arshavin linked again

NSG

Zenit won the championship like 3 days ago, Arshavin has been quoted that he would look for a new challange if they won the title.

Someones done their homework.

Commentator said it during the Russia vs England match tbh.

Zenit won the championship like 3 days ago, Arshavin has been quoted that he would look for a new challange if they won the title.

Did he? Which minute was that?

Didnt watch that match NSG, was stuck at work.

The quote comes from the article earlier this week about him and the knowing they won the title is because there is a few Zenit fans on another forum i post on.

http://www.fc-zenit.ru/images/gallery/20071111/weekphoto.jpg

Arshavin is No10 :lol:

Did he? Which minute was that?

Can't remember ;)

But for some random reason I remember hearing it during the match :lol:

Didnt watch that match NSG, was stuck at work.

The quote comes from the article earlier this week about him and the knowing they won the title is because there is a few Zenit fans on another forum i post on.

http://www.fc-zenit.ru/images/gallery/20071111/weekphoto.jpg

Arshavin is No10 :lol:

Class picture :lol:

sounds to me like the sort of comments people were making when we bought Luque and Boumsong  :clap:

And, going back further, the sort of comments when hopeless supporters of the club seriously thought we had a good club when we sold players like Beardsley and hoped we replaced him with players for a quarter of the price like Mirandhina. Mentioning no names, they know who they are.

In short, it appears to me that the club are lowering their sights and ambitions. But I sincerely hope that I am wrong.

sounds to me like the sort of comments people were making when we bought Luque and Boumsong  :clap:

And, going back further, the sort of comments when hopeless supporters of the club seriously thought we had a good club when we sold players like Beardsley and hoped we replaced him with players for a quarter of the price like Mirandhina. Mentioning no names, they know who they are.

In short, it appears to me that the club are lowering their sights and ambitions. But I sincerely hope that I am wrong.

You always are.

COme on, FM-tastic posters. Not seen enough "he's got the right blend pf pace and teamworking to make him ideal for us" type postings. Do what you normally do, make this shit up if you have to, just pretend you know what he's like!! The forum seems dead without your sycophantic ramblings.