This week's other international games

Decky

Say Scotland win, what other team is likely to go through aswell? Havent seen the group table.

I'm not sure what France vs. Italy's results have been like for the head to head, also depends on how confident you are of France winning in the Ukraine. Italy will certainly beat the Faroes.

That was never a free kick that lead to the goal. Chellini barged in to Hutton and then gets awaraded a freekick.

Absolutely.

Tight as fuck on Scotland, can't believe how many wins they've had in this qualifying group, including beating France home and away and yet they've not qualified. Amazing.

That was never a free kick that lead to the goal. Chellini barged in to Hutton and then gets awaraded a freekick.

Absolutely.

Tight as fuck on Scotland, can't believe how many wins they've had in this qualifying group, including beating France home and away and yet they've not qualified. Amazing.

lost to georgia too tho. beating the big boys counts for little if you throw away stupid games like that.

i'd be feeling like puking if i was scottish right now.

Fortunately im English, so I feel like laughing. :laugh:

(...as they no doubt will when England fail to qualify.)

Absolutely.

Lets not forget the Scotland goal was offside. :huff: