Today's other games

Taylor Swift

with what exactly? He's earning a packet, starting most matches...transfer window is closed til Jan so he should just get on with it.

Being found out

I don't think so, it's clear he wants a move to a bigger club and this is showing in his performances.

He'll not be impressing anyone though

Everything knows his quality. Tottenham getting on top now.

Yes but the top four dont sign players based solely on ability alone any more.

He proved last season he's one of the best strikers in the league.

Almost as prolific as Kevin Doyle and equally as prolific as Dirk Kuyt

12 goals in 45 Premiership games for The Berb, I'd expect better for someone in that position, especially whom everyone rates so highly.

He provides a lot more to the team than goals.

I am fully aware of that, but he's not a deep lying playmaker if you will. That's why I would expect a better goalscoring record from him, especially last season as didn't he fail to score a goal against a top team in the league?

Still think he's a cracking player mind.

12 goals in 45 Premiership games for The Berb, I'd expect better for someone in that position, especially whom everyone rates so highly.

So about 2 in 23 against top half teams. Massively overrated.

Guest nufc222

Passion and excitement in a home game..... what was that like again?

I don't know just ask the two teams about their respective trips to Newcastle....

Guest kingdawson

FFS thought we deserved to win tbh. Robbo was excellent today as was Dawson. The ref was a complete joke the whole game. How he didnt give Keane a pen i will never know.

How did Kaboul get on?  :iamatwat:

Btw how do you think Robbo or Dawson played today??

Nothing special TBH. "Robbo's" kicking was woeful (as usual) and Dawson didn't have a bad game defensively but because he scored so he must be the best centre half in the premierleague now eh?

He headed the ball, thats his job for f*** sake.

Guest kingdawson

Nothing special TBH. "Robbo's" kicking was woeful (as usual) and Dawson didn't have a bad game defensively but because he scored so he must be the best centre half in the premierleague now eh?

He headed the ball, thats his job for f*** sake.

I was actually going to respond properly but this little statement right there shows me you dont actually watch much football tbh. Of all the things you could have had a go at, you choose to focus on his kicking which he is excellent at tbh. Robbo's against long rangers= poor, robbo's decision making = poor, Robbo comming out for corners = poor but you focus on the one thing he is excellent at. Well done :rolleyes: :idiot2:

Robinson was excellent altho he wasn't overly stretched. I was shocked as too how much weight he has lost. IMO its pretty embarrasing for him, Jol, McClaren that he was able to carry so much around for so long without being called up on it. Ramos has him sorted in under a month.

Dawson was alright. He looked a much better player without the awful Kaboul next to him tbf.

I saw Bentleys attempt for a penalty.

Cheating little cunt should fuck off with shit like that. The kids is talented enough without having to resort to tactucs like that.

Wish the defender has stamped on his head for that - the only thing it deserved.

Guest kingdawson

Robinson was excellent altho he wasn't overly stretched. I was shocked as too how much weight he has lost. IMO its pretty embarrasing for him, Jol, McClaren that he was able to carry so much around for so long without being called up on it. Ramos has him sorted in under a month.

Dawson was alright. He looked a much better player without the awful Kaboul next to him tbf.

Thanks for the unbiased view mate. Yeh Robbo's lost a lot of weight recently which is obviously a good thing. Ramos has him and Huddlestone on a strict diet which definatly seem to be working so far.

Thanks for the unbiased view mate. Yeh Robbo's lost a lot of weight recently which is obviously a good thing. Ramos has him and Huddlestone on a strict diet which definatly seem to be working so far.

Thought Robinson had a good game. Wondered whether being dropped by McLaren had made him buck his ideas up. Couple of good saves - 1 superb one from Boa Morte