It's absolutely crucial we stick by Sam during this period.

Parky

Cant understand how some of you can defend Sam A at the moment when you a looking at what kind of football Toon are playing at the moment-its terrible to look at- and i cant understand that a player who preform good in international games(Emre),suddently looks like a amature playing for Toon.

The rest of the team against Pool was also preforming very bad( exept Beyeat times)

Maybe Turkey have a better midfield than us. Just a thought.

Guest Harry-Norway

if we continue playing fotball like this,see you all in Premiership next year,,we been there before KK saved us,somebody have his phone number???

Yeah you will

Well,give me the phone number then Decky.i`ll call him up    :-)

Guest toonlass

To slate Sam Allardyce as harshly after we endured Souness and Roeder is laughable. The man has a lot to put right but some people want it sorted yesterday. Harry, name a realistic replacement to Big Sam, someone who would be prepared to come into Newcastle and sort out the mess of the past 3 years? I can't think of anyone at the moment, Sam has only had 6 months in the job, 2 of which were closed season and we are mid-table. Yes we all want better, but kneejerk reactions are not the way to go.

Cant understand how some of you can defend Sam A at the moment when you a looking at what kind of football Toon are playing at the moment-its terrible to look at- and i cant understand that a player who preform good in international games(Emre),suddently looks like a amature playing for Toon.

The rest of the team against Pool was also preforming very bad( exept Beyeat times)

I agree, Emre was world class for us before that nasty Big Sam came to Newcastle and destroyed him!

To slate Sam Allardyce as harshly after we endured Souness and Roeder is laughable. The man has a lot to put right but some people want it sorted yesterday. Harry, name a realistic replacement to Big Sam, someone who would be prepared to come into Newcastle and sort out the mess of the past 3 years? I can't think of anyone at the moment, Sam has only had 6 months in the job, 2 of which were closed season and we are mid-table. Yes we all want better, but kneejerk reactions are not the way to go.

He wants Mourinho ffs :lol:

I agree, Emre was world class for us before that nasty Big Sam came to Newcastle and destroyed him!

:lol:

Guest Harry-Norway

Mourhino is free on the marked,he just told the newspapers that he didn`t want the England job,because he wanted to go back to the Premier L,so there is a very good candidate for the Toon job.

Mourhino is free on the marked,he just told the newspapers that he didn`t want the England job,because he wanted to go back to the Premier L,so there is a very good candidate for the Toon job.

Jesus wept

Guest toonlass

The thing is, and you seemed to have missed this bit, there isn't a job going at St James though.

Well as far as we know, Mourinho can't manage another Premier League club yet because of clauses that were in his contract. Even if not WHY would he want to manage us when he is waiting for the Barcelona gig?

Guest Harry-Norway

Love you to Decky,we better go for a pint next time i`m over the dam,the beers on me of course  :-)

Thing is, i live in Ireland

No problem,Ryan air is going from my hometown Haugesund Norway 3 times a week

Guest interceptor

I`ve been a NU fans since 1970 and beeing travelling to Toon for many, many years to watch my beloved team NEWCASTLE UNITED and i will never support any other team in UK,that for sure.

But i am vey frustrated at the moment with the way NU is playing at the moment,cant remember watching a more poor preformens for my 37 years as a Toon fan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So you would prefer Graeme Souness then?

Didn't Jose say he would love to come back to the Premiership one day but wants to experience football in another country first?

Shall we sack Sam now and let Pearson take control until Mourinho has left his Spanish job?

Guest Harry-Norway

I`ve been a NU fans since 1970 and beeing travelling to Toon for many, many years to watch my beloved team NEWCASTLE UNITED and i will never support any other team in UK,that for sure.

But i am vey frustrated at the moment with the way NU is playing at the moment,cant remember watching a more poor preformens for my 37 years as a Toon fan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So you would prefer Graeme Souness then?

I`ve never sad i prefer GS,and for sure i dont want him or GR back,i only want something good happend with the team at the moment,and i cant see how Sam is going to do that,the arrow has been pointing down for the last 3-4 games and i dont want us religated.

You would making reference to Emre who until his goal last weekend for Turkey has had alot of the country and press on his back for his lack of decent performances?

At the moment, Allardyce is torn between playing the system that he prefers but which doesn't suit his strikers, or playing the system that suits his strikers but which he doesn't really believe in.

I say we stick with him so that he can then bring in the players he needs. We can judge him then.