Arsenal Pre-Match Thread

Kev

In some photos a player has a red bib on, in other photos he doesn't.

They're onto James and have switched it up to make his life more difficult.

Can he crack the new code? Stay tuned to find out!

If Allardyce goes 442, as per Everton at home.

1-1

451/433

0-2................................. and 'The Chosen One' according to the 'poster figure/talisman worshipping' types, or that Alan bloke in my estimation, will be propelled into the hotseat before our next run of so-called 'easy games'.

If Fat Sam pulls his head out of his arse, and plays the most fitting formation and players, we might scrape a draw if we are very lucky.

If he does what he normally does, and concentrates on chewing gum and talking shite, selecting fucking random players in a shit formation, 0-3.

Recent history tells us he'll go with the not-good-enoughs, and we'll get fucked.

This is the best match to get a result and start to turn things around, because its not expected we'll win. Lose this and then its Birmingham, and the pressure will be absolute maximum on the team and Allardyce.

I really think if Allardyce picks the right team, and the players play with the same attitude as was seen at Blackburn, we can get a point or three.

It's absolutely crucial every fan at the stadium gets behind the players, even if things don't go the way we want them to.

I was going for 0-4 as well, although with all the injuries i think 0-2 is more likely. Depends how Arsenal start, if they get a one in the first 20mins, the floodgates will open.

I'd go (tho Sam won't)

Given

Beye Taylor Roz Enrique

Milner Butt Barton Zog

Viduka Martins

If Taylor is out, then Geremi at RB with Beye at CB.

Is Emre fit? How did Barton play in the last game? Id prob go:

Given

Beye Rozenhal Faye Enrique

Milner Butt Emre/Barton N'Zogbia

Martins Smith

Not really a fan of Butt but he's probably been our best midfielder this season.

Where the hell has Cacapa disappeared to? Is he still injured or has he just been dropped? Apparently Taylor is still suffering from his back injury so if he plays won't be 100%.

I think that currently our only fit CB is Roz..

Gonna place a wager Parky? You seem confident.

5/1 we are to win, nice little earner that.

I was thinking about a couple of quid on that. We probably won't win, but we've got a much better chance than those odds indicate imo, which makes it great value for money.

I was thinking about a couple of quid on that. We probably won't win, but we've got a much better chance than those odds indicate imo, which makes it great value for money.

Worth a tenner imo.

Worth a tenner imo.

Got £4 on at 4.8/1 on Betfair. A fool and his money....