Are you from Newcastle?

Decky
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest jimmy1982

Yes. Born at the Princess Mary Hopsital in Jesmond

Same here. The room where I was born is now some rich buggers kitchen. :undecided:

Make that 3 for the Princess Mary Massive  O0

Four !

Five!

Raised elsewhere though.

Wahay, need to start an Old Boys' Association. :lol:

All these Toon fans being born in a maternity hospital in Newcastle. Amazing ;)

Well, indeed. I'm just thinking of the drinks budget you would get from the annual subs tbh. :celb:

Six!

Same here. The room where I was born is now some rich buggers kitchen. :undecided:

Four !

Five!

Raised elsewhere though.

Well, indeed. I'm just thinking of the drinks budget you would get from the annual subs tbh. :celb:

Six!

seven!

brought up in blaydon/winlaton, lived in london for 4 years for uni.

I was born in Wallsend, but not sure which hospital.

I'm only aware of the Green Hospital in Wallsend, depends how you are of course.  I was born in the 70s.

late 60's for me. then 6 weeks in walker then on to the peoples republic of newbiggin hall

I'm only aware of the Green Hospital in Wallsend, depends how you are of course.  I was born in the 70s.

Well, there you are. I am a member of the Green Gang. Gang Green?

Four !

Five!

Raised elsewhere though.

Six!

seven!

Add me to the club O0

Four !

Five!

Raised elsewhere though.

Six!

seven!

Add me to the club O0

And me.

born in the green hospital wallsend

Me to!

How old are you? There was a maternity unit on willington quay but it shut down ages ago. Thats where i was spat out.

Born 1978.

Me to!

How old are you? There was a maternity unit on willington quay but it shut down ages ago. Thats where i was spat out.

Didn't realise you were from around my family's way, Chez, I think the vast majority of my nearest relatives were born in Willington. Think my Mam was born there, 40-odd years ago.

Me to!

Didn't realise you were from around my family's way, Chez, I think the vast majority of my nearest relatives were born in Willington. Think my Mam was born there, 40-odd years ago.

Find out when it was shu down and then we can maybe get closer to revealing Keefaz's true identity.

Its a shame for the poor lad not knowing where he was born or having a mam or owt.

Me to!

Find out when it was shu down and then we can maybe get closer to revealing Keefaz's true identity.

Its a shame for the poor lad not knowing where he was born or having a mam or owt.

I am the ghost who types.

Just on 'You're on Sky Sports' proving i'm definitely not from Newcastle! Dad's a Geordie and been at st james / away games since i was 6 or 7 so reckon i can just about claim honourary status. Fuck me, those fan lines ain't fun, thought i could give a load of banter but panicked, just gave warren barton a bit of grief then talked shit for 3 minutes. Apologies

Just on 'You're on Sky Sports' proving i'm definitely not from Newcastle! Dad's a Geordie and been at st james / away games since i was 6 or 7 so reckon i can just about claim honourary status. f*** me, those fan lines ain't fun, thought i could give a load of banter but panicked, just gave warren barton a bit of grief then talked s*** for 3 minutes. Apologies

Ya Im watching it,heard ya mate!Should have said we signed our first gd right back since can remember!