Habib Beye signs for Aston Villa, fee undisclosed

Guest sicko2ndbest

Dave man, as soon as Gary sits down he is going to break your legs..

:lol:

If this club lets Habib go then they are not serious about comign straight back up, he should be offered the armband but only if he is willing to end his international career, we cannot have a Captain going away mid season.

he's entitled to play for his country, mate.

If this club lets Habib go then they are not serious about comign straight back up, he should be offered the armband but only if he is willing to end his international career, we cannot have a Captain going away mid season.

He's already retired from International football hasn't he?

he's entitled to play for his country, mate.

Indeed he is am not saying he is not, but we need him here not away.. Sorry to say if he wants to go to the AF NAT then I would sell him.

Guest habibbeye

I would have thought he would retire from international football as part of a new contract as next year is his last year?

Why don't you ask a question that only I could answer ha ha

When you have been a member of this site long enough you will come to love the joy that is speculation.

Its all we have.

:D

Guest Stephen927

I cannot answer that question as it is not just up to me!

If others say it's fine, would you stay?  :pow:

I need an answer Habib, get off the fence!  :lol:

I cannot answer that question as it is not just up to me!

I met you in Paris in June of last year, you said I was the only toon fan you'd seen about. Where in Paris did I bump into you?

Ey? Ey?

Guest toonlass

At christmas various players were asked all sorts of questions about christmas by Nufc.co.uk. What did you say your favourite christmas song was Habib?

At christmas various players were asked all sorts of questions about christmas by Nufc.co.uk. What did you say your favourite christmas song was Habib?

And can you tell us why it's your favourite song in not less than 100 words?

In French.

Guest Stephen927

eeee man how come you all still think its Habib?

;)

Aww did I bust ya bubble? :lol:

I dream of footballers signing on to this forum so when I saw habibbeye on the online users, naturally my ears perked and I was intrigued to the extreme.

But now, I'm lost and do not know what to do with my life. Habib, give me a sign.

Guest Phil K

What's it like being paid a THOUSANDTH (or thereabouts) of what a non-combatant like Michael Owen gets Hab ?

Must be irritating when you're sweating to see him arrive in a helicopter then whisked back to spend more effort on his horses, eh ?

I would have thought he would retire from international football as part of a new contract as next year is his last year?

Interesting... So you reckon he'd choose NUFC ahead of Senegal then, in the instance that we decide to keep him?