Habib Beye signs for Aston Villa, fee undisclosed

Guest sicko2ndbest

I really feel for him, this was bound to happen, he seems like a really top bloke and you can tell its not just words he means it, he is hurting along with the rest of us. All we can do is hope the club is sold before Habib is, loseing a player like him will be a massive blow for us, he should be our Captain.

I bet when Shearer reads that it will make him think twice about wanting the job, he won't want to be here without players like Beye.

MIND HE AINT GONE YET!!

SSN attack lads, Habib love campaign lol

I'm optimistic that this isn't the end of Habib Beye, it is an ultimatum, they go or I go.

Ashley's hand is going to get forced because soon he isn't going to have any assets in this club whatsoever.

Guest firetotheworks

This was the only ray of hope I was holding onto. The club is dead to me now. Its just an idea in all of our heads now.

No-one under contract will be leaving until we've got a manager in place, we won't get a manager in place until the club is sold (or worst case Ashley takes it off the market again).

Players (and their agents) can bump their gums all they want for now but its not going to get them out the door any quicker.

No-one under contract will be leaving until we've got a manager in place, we won't get a manager in place until the club is sold (or worst case Ashley takes it off the market again).

Players (and their agents) can bump their gums all they want for now but its not going to get them out the door any quicker.

Exactly right mate. No one will go until someone comes in so saying they want to leave because of the situation is ridiculous as the situation will have completed changed by the time they can leave.

Exactly right mate. No one will go until someone comes in so saying they want to leave because of the situation is ridiculous as the situation will have completed changed by the time they can leave.

They might not go just yet but it's hardly a helpful attitude to be around the training ground is it? It's all out in the open now, our most senior respected player wants to leave just the same as our most promising young player. :undecided:

Guest firetotheworks

They might not go just yet but it's hardly a helpful attitude to be around the training ground is it? It's all out in the open now, our most senior respected player wants to leave just the same as our most promising young player. :undecided:

Exactly, its almost like Newcastle United is fed up and wants to leave Newcastle United.

Even Shearer's (reportedly) fed up ffs.

Well like Beye said they are training to get fit for the new season, they'll need that whatever happens.

The issue is that the club has no direction. There is no figurehead there saying how he wants the team to be, what his future plans are etc.

Instead we have Hulse and Elliott who are fucking off in two weeks, Calderwood who is fucking off when the situation is resolved, and Hughton, whom is a good, dedicated, committed and loyal coach who would run through a brick wall to protect the players, but who has no leadership abilities, and must feel his spine breaking with pressure from all sides.

True enough, but one wanted to leave the moment we got relegated and one is pissed off at the apparent lack of action behind the scenes.

Don't think anything can alter Bassong leaving, short of not accepting any bids of course, but selling/keeping the club and appointing a manager (Shearer or whoever) takes away the reason for the others wanting to go.

Guest Heneage

I don't know how to feel about this. The horrendous cynic in me says;

"Fuck off, you like so many others that donned the shirt showed your true loyalty when we needed you the most, you had no intention of staying you just played the PR game claiming you wanted to stay and would help us back up."

But then the old romantic in me says;

"Thanks for the service, the goal against Birmingham, celebrating beating the Mackem twats infront of the Gallowgate last year and just for being an all round nice guy, at 31 time is short, go and enjoy your career."