Fulham (a) Pre-Match Thread (15th December, 1715 KO)

ChrisJbarnes
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

We'll win, and it'll be seen as vindication of Fat Sam and his under-skilled bunch of sports monkeys. Then we'll play a decent team, be shite, and the fanboys will make fucking stupid excuses for him. We stay mid table fodder, the world keeps turning, and other fans get to continue mocking us.

We'll win, and it'll be seen as vindication of Fat Sam and his under-skilled bunch of sports monkeys. Then we'll play a decent team, be shite, and the fanboys will make fucking stupid excuses for him. We stay mid table fodder, the world keeps turning, and other fans get to continue mocking us.

mackems.gif

We'll win, and it'll be seen as vindication of Fat Sam and his under-skilled bunch of sports monkeys. Then we'll play a decent team, be s****, and the fanboys will make f****** stupid excuses for him. We stay mid table fodder, the world keeps turning, and other fans get to continue mocking us.

Would love to disagree, but can't... Spot on! :-(

As opposed to.............we get beat, those fickle fan-boys whinge about being relegation candidates, a team full of grafters with a past it Manager and a shite new Owner and the pleasure of reading Sunday rags full of shite stories.

Other fans don't even bother to mock us because we're not worth it?

-------------------------------

Get over yourself Monkey. We're not going to be a top 5 team overnight.

What exactly were your expectations at the start of the season? A top to bottom turnabout throughout the club with a first team everyone's suddenly raving about?

NM thought the team was shit before Allardyce, thinks Allardyce's signings are shit, and that Allardyce and his team now are shit and will continue to be shit.

He therefore expected to us to be relegated. Over-achievement ftw. :lol:

Given

Beye        Rozehnal      Taylor      Enrique

Geremi

Barton 

Milner                                          N'Zogbia   

Smith

Martins

2-3

NM thought the team was shit before Allardyce, thinks Allardyce's signings are shit, and that Allardyce and his team now are shit and will continue to be shit.

He therefore expected to us to be relegated. Over-achievement ftw. :lol:

;D - So he's a glass half full kind of lad then?

Given

Beye        Rozehnal    Taylor      Enrique

Geremi

Barton 

Smith

Martins

2-3

Doubtful with a Tight Hamstring.

Given

Beye        Rozehnal    Taylor      Enrique

Geremi

Barton 

Smith

Martins

2-3

Doubtful with a Tight Hamstring.

Hmm=S

Who should then play. Cacapa is not ready to start and Faye is not involde. I don´t want to play a 90% fit Claudio and Beye most play rb. Sure you got it right?

I think Rozehnal could do with a couple of games out of the firing line. Looked very shakey of late.

I think all signs point to a narrow home win. 1-0 sounds about right.

The decision to sack SBR was reprehensible in the extreme.  FFS caved in to the Halls. The fact is that they were looking for an excuse to sack him; the 4-2 loss at Villa provided it. I sometimes wonder where we would be now if Sorensen had been sent off for handball when Bellamy (from whom SBR got the best) was through on goal and we'd won that match.

Or if Jenas hadn't missed an open goal at Boro about two minutes before they equalised. Or if the officials had been halfway competent and seen that equaliser was scored with a hand. Or if Shay hadn't made a totally uncharacteristic error to let Norwich back into the game at SJP. Or if we'd put away one of the shedful of chances we had against Spurs. That's without mentioning the Dyer shit.

We had an incredible amount of bad luck in those four games, which was what made it even more sickening when the fat mong started mashing the panic button.

I don't think we can say those games were the reason he got the sack, if we'd have won those games it would have just been delaying the inevitable, the team we had that season would have come 5th at highest and we all know what Shepherd thought of that position the previous season. At that stage after a succession of successful years i think the board began to take our success for granted and didn't actually respect what Robson had actually done, if your going to sack someone with the caliber of Bobby then you need a damn well good replacement if your going to continue never mind progress on to the next level, we didn't do that, we got someone in who wasn't capable of repeating or even coming close to half the job the legend had done just years before.

???

The decision to sack SBR was reprehensible in the extreme.  FFS caved in to the Halls. The fact is that they were looking for an excuse to sack him; the 4-2 loss at Villa provided it. I sometimes wonder where we would be now if Sorensen had been sent off for handball when Bellamy (from whom SBR got the best) was through on goal and we'd won that match.

Or if Jenas hadn't missed an open goal at Boro about two minutes before they equalised. Or if the officials had been halfway competent and seen that equaliser was scored with a hand. Or if Shay hadn't made a totally uncharacteristic error to let Norwich back into the game at SJP. Or if we'd put away one of the shedful of chances we had against Spurs. That's without mentioning the Dyer shit.

We had an incredible amount of bad luck in those four games, which was what made it even more sickening when the fat mong started mashing the panic button.

I don't think we can say those games were the reason he got the sack, if we'd have won those games it would have just been delaying the inevitable, the team we had that season would have come 5th at highest and we all know what Shepherd thought of that position the previous season. At that stage after a succession of successful years i think the board began to take our success for granted and didn't actually respect what Robson had actually done, if your going to sack someone with the caliber of Bobby then you need a damn well good replacement if your going to continue never mind progress on to the next level, we didn't do that, we got someone in who wasn't capable of repeating or even coming close to half the job the legend had done just years before.

???

Which bit don't you understand?

???

Which bit don't you understand?

The wrong thread bit. :lol: