Fulham (a) Pre-Match Thread (15th December, 1715 KO)

ChrisJbarnes
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Will he ever start Emre?

Every game I do the same thing, get to 60 minutes and starting cursing Sam because we could do with a bit of Emre's creativity. About 25 minutes later he'll come on.

Better suited as a sub IMO, I don't think he does enough as a starter.

Possibly, not the case in every game he started though.

Will he ever start Emre?

Every game I do the same thing, get to 60 minutes and starting cursing Sam because we could do with a bit of Emre's creativity. About 25 minutes later he'll come on.

I don't have a clue who our best CM partnerships is. As it is, I'm relatively happy that we are having some continuity in the last few games. Can only do us good.

Will he ever start Emre?

I don't have a clue who our best CM partnerships is. As it is, I'm relatively happy that we are having some continuity in the last few games. Can only do us good.

Yeah, and to be fair Barton is looking better with every game he plays.

Apparently Emre was about 10-15 yards further back for the whole match than he was meant to be against the mackems, which is why he isn't starting.

And they couldn't have told him from the bench?

Its a pace and fitness issue, not a tactical one.

Apparently Emre was about 10-15 yards further back for the whole match than he was meant to be against the mackems, which is why he isn't starting.

And they couldn't have told him from the bench?

Its a pace and fitness issue, not a tactical one.

Emre does look pretty chubby

Aye don't mind Emre as a sub.

Ive had the belief for a while now that Emre and Owen are better as substitutes. Good footballers who can come on and change a game if needed, or just very good subs to bring on. And most importantly, its wise to use their fragile physiques conservatively, since theyre not capable of playing regular first team football over a prolonged period without picking up injuries.

The same applied for Dyer, who always looked good coming off the bench. Unfortunately, I think all of these players would view themselves as too good be to on the bench regularly.

Aye don't mind Emre as a sub.

Ive had the belief for a while now that Emre and Owen are better as substitutes. Good footballers who can come on and change a game if needed, or just very good subs to bring on. And most importantly, its wise to use their fragile physiques conservatively, since theyre not capable of playing regular first team football over a prolonged period without picking up injuries.

The same applied for Dyer, who always looked good coming off the bench. Unfortunately, I think all of these players would view themselves as too good be to on the bench regularly.

:thup:

Not too sure about playing our weediest two centre halfs against a Fulham lot who are strong, tough and uncompromising.

I would have taken a gamble and played Edgar.

:lol: You really are an idiot.