Fulham (a) Pre-Match Thread (15th December, 1715 KO)

ChrisJbarnes
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest LucasUnger

i suspect jamie wont get rat-arsed  ;D so yes jamie you were making it up/talking s***  :razz:

i will get there at about 8:30 in the morning   :cheesy: and come back home at 11:15 at night, im sure it will be a class away match as every london match is because im always there for ages!

<b>i think it will either be 2-1 to fulham, 2-2 or 3-2 to the toon</b>

yep, or 0-0, 1-1, 1-0, 0-1, 1-2, 3-2 or anything else ;)

---------------------Given

Beye-------Taylor---------Roze-------Jose

Milner------Barton---------Butt------Zoggy

---------------------------Smith

--------------Martins

But Sam will go with..

---------------------Given

Beye-------Taylor---------Roze-------Zoggy

----------------------Butt

--------Geremi-----------------Barton

Martins----------------------------------Milner

---------------------Smith

Faye Duff and Cacapa to play in reserve match this week

Good news

excellent news

Very very very good news :D

Cacapa has only had that one poor game, well poor 20 mins or what ever it was, him and Beye make up a cracking right hand side of our defence. Faye back in for Roze probably too but I bet its still Zoggy and not Enrique at LB.

V Fulham at the moment i'd go:

Given

Beye  Taylor  Faye  Enrique

Milner  Barton  Geremi    Zoggy

Smith  Martins   

Subs; Harper, Edgar/Roze/Cacapa, Duff/Butt, Emre, Viduka

Tempted to play Emre but Barton keeps improving game after game and maybe a little too adventurous to start with both, bring Emre on as and when we need him. Butt deserves to be dropped and i've gone for Geremi to replace him. Duff probably won't feature unless he has a blinder in the reserves in the week.

Sam i expect though will play geremi RW, Zoggy LB, Milner LW. Although not too sure who he'll play CM with Barton yet.

V Fulham at the moment i'd go:

Given

Beye  Taylor  Faye   Enrique

Milner  Barton   Geremi    Zoggy

Smith  Martins   

Subs; Harper, Edgar/Roze/Cacapa, Duff/Butt, Emre, Viduka

Tempted to play Emre but Barton keeps improving game after game and maybe a little too adventurous to start with both, bring Emre on as and when we need him. Butt deserves to be dropped and i've gone for Geremi to replace him. Duff probably won't feature unless he has a blinder in the reserves in the week.

Sam i expect though will play geremi RW, Zoggy LB, Milner LW. Although not too sure who he'll play CM with Barton yet.

Go with yours except Butt for Geremi

Sam will play the same team though

1-0 win.

would be nice and a first clean sheet in over a year away from home

sigh    :undecided:  that's such a sad statistic... 

Howay lads break the chains of goal concession & put THEM on the back foot!!!     :clap2:

as i say, very good attacking team. cant see them not scoring. likewise, cant see us not scoring. 2-3

Why would people want to change the system? The only thing that needs changing for me is the inclusion of Faye for Rozehnal.

I agree with that.  The team as it stands is fine and playing well.  Roz needs a rest because he is looking stressed at the back, if Faye is ready pop him into the place vacated by Roz.