BABAYARO GONE!!

Dokko

Guest alijmitchell

Babayaro, thankyou for leaving, it's about the best thing you've ever done in your career you useless fucking twat. Hope the door doesn't just hit you on the arse when you leave, but knocks you fucking unconcious...

Babayaro, thankyou for leaving, it's about the best thing you've ever done in your career you useless fucking twat. Hope the door doesn't just hit you on the arse when you leave, but knocks you fucking unconcious...

noooo!  he'll just manage to crawl back onto the treatment table and NEVER leave!!!  :frantic:

:lol:

[0quote author=Stephen927 link=topic=47697.msg1102735#msg1102735 date=1197318386]

Looked up Babayaro's Wikipedia page. Apparently he's famous for the unique backflips he does after he scores.  :lol:

I must've missed that.

It was just another means for him to get injured.

He actually broke his leg doing the backflip while at Chelsea.

Guest Ridzuan

Well,he was already gone in my books since Big Sam took over.It is just a matter of time before they make it official.I wonder why it took so long.Anyway,its a great news to hear because he has never performed well for us and he was a liability to the team although he has got a good attitude,the death of his brother is an example.Thanks Baba for all your contributions and may you join a new club that is more suitable for yourself.

Well,he was already gone in my books since Big Sam took over.It is just a matter of time before they make it official.I wonder why it took so long.Anyway,its a great news to hear because he has never performed well for us and he was a liability to the team although he has got a good attitude,the death of his brother is an example.Thanks Baba for all your contributions and may you join a new club that is more suitable for yourself.

good attitude? are you insane?

Guest Ridzuan

Hm..maybe just once.He went on to play despite his brother's death,I think that he deserve some credit for that.

Hm..maybe just once.He went on to play despite his brother's death,I think that he deserve some credit for that.