Geremi

Kev

imo hes one of the worst players in our squad

should be in the top 5 worst signings of the summer

i never did rate him, hes played s**** all season

i hope hes dropped v derby, never captain again and rid of him in a few weeks

i might be being harsh but i think hes s*** and gives the ball away all of the time

Yes, Geremi has been poor lately, but to say "get rid of him" is just stupid. He clearly can play well as he has shown in pre-season and we're going to have to be patient with him. If he doesn't find his form eventually then he'll have to be more of a bit-part player and someone else will have to be captain. He's also decent at right back if Beye is ever injured or moves to the centre.

im entitled to my own opinion  :smitten:

never mind your entitled to your own opinion its twenty past eleven at night now get to bed me lad

Your IP matches, so even pretending for a minute you aren't just Kev, why don't you just say it to him in person?

who's ip matches who's ?

Kev and loves the toon have the same IP address. 20mins between posts.

Guest loves the toon

i might be being harsh but i think hes s*** and gives the ball away all of the time

Yes, Geremi has been poor lately, but to say "get rid of him" is just stupid. He clearly can play well as he has shown in pre-season and we're going to have to be patient with him. If he doesn't find his form eventually then he'll have to be more of a bit-part player and someone else will have to be captain. He's also decent at right back if Beye is ever injured or moves to the centre.

never mind your entitled to your own opinion its twenty past eleven at night now get to bed me lad

Your IP matches, so even pretending for a minute you aren't just Kev, why don't you just say it to him in person?

who's ip matches who's ?

he has the same ip as me when he stays at mine.he signs on my pc in his name

hes at home so hes on his own

who's ip matches who's ?

http://www.legendsofamerica.com/photos-ghosts/HomeAlone.jpg

who's ip matches who's ?

Does your PC not have capital letters or apostrophes either?

Guest loves the toon

who's ip matches who's ?

http://www.legendsofamerica.com/photos-ghosts/HomeAlone.jpg

belter lol :clap:

Geremi has a knack of ghosting into key areas to cut out opposition runners in our defensive zone which does go unnoticed. He is forever blocking runs, attempted passes and being there for a Toon shirt to pass to or use as a gateway and invariably when he's on the ball he finds his man. Although over distance his passing like much of the team's is frankly rubbish.

As long as that man is on the other team.

He's shit. He should never have been made captain, and yet again we are being undone by a bad manager and his favourite players.

It seems very strange that Geremi is captain of the team and is often the first to be withdrawn for a substitution.

You would have thought that the team captain would not be the one to be sacrificed for a formation change.  Longer term I would like to see Stephen Taylor take the armband.

It seems very strange that Geremi is captain of the team and is often the first to be withdrawn for a substitution.

You would have thought that the team captain would not be the one to be sacrificed for a formation change.  Longer term I would like to see Stephen Taylor take the armband.

Its a fitness related substitution. Geremi's performance always drops in the second half.

Guest RodrigoPalacio

Well why have him as captain if he can't ever play 90 minutes?  Surely you'd want a captain that wouldn't throw the armband to someone else at the first opportunity?  Someone like Nicky Butt, or Habib Beye.

That is my point, why would the captain be withdrawn for a tactical change?

Could you see Shearer being taken off so that the manager could bring on a different striker?  Not very often!!

I don't think Geremi is fit or very confident as a footballer, he makes a lot of mistakes and plays some ridiculous passes.  The players need (or deserve) a captain who has the respect and admiration of the team.  Short term it is hard to pick one player who has those qualities but, Nicky Butt is the closest and Habib Beye is certainly getting there.

Guest RodrigoPalacio

I think he's played in the wrong position tbh.  He aint a right winger at all.  Just hasn't got the dribbling or the pace.

I have to say, i think Geremi has been FAR more consistant than Butt this season. Where as Butt has been putting in some good performances, there has been so atrocious ones from him too. Against Brum he gave the ball away at least 4 times before being substituted, yet i thought he was decent against Fulham.

Geremi on the other has been very unspectactular but has put in a shift in every game and IMO rarely gives the ball away.

Alot will disagree but i would drop Butt before Geremi.

why are people bothered?

i will have the same as my dad when im at his

i have got my own at home, but this ip will be different again because this is my new laptop

Why have you got your Laptop before Christmas ?

why are people bothered?

i have got my own at home, but this ip will be different again because this is my new laptop

why not?

its called downloading everything i need ready for christmas

thats why im on my banger computer now and not laptop...its been put away

why are people bothered?

why not?

You downloaded a laptop?

Barton should be captain.

Got a lot of captains on the field anyway

Taylor, Cacapa, Beye, Viduka, Owen, Martins, Smith and Geremi are all capable. Not fussed who it is really. If one goes we have plenty of experience in that dept to take over.

More worried about the lack of creative talent in the squad tbh

why are people bothered?

why not?

You downloaded a laptop?

i downloaded all of my programs i needed onto the laptop  :razz: you knew what i meant

Guest nufcandy

Taylor, Cacapa, Beye, Viduka, Owen, Martins, Smith and Geremi are all capable. Not fussed who it is really. If one goes we have plenty of experience in that dept to take over.

martins? a captain? pull the other one

martins? a captain? pull the other one

Ask Berti Vogts then  :lol: