Alan Smith

tmonkey

Guest neesy111

Alan Smith: "I can talk to other clubs with my contract being up and, if I have to go, wages won't come into consideration."

He's finally gone!!! :frantic: :celb:

Thank feck for that like.

I can remember 1 decent game by him.  Arsenal at home.

That's it.

He had some in the Championship.

Imagine if Hughton would have played Butt instead of Smith.

Aston Villa (6-0 win) springs to my mind as well.

Though aye, tbf to Smith, he had a fair few decent games in the Championship and was one of Hughton's group of lads that got us back up. Apart from that and generally speaking (ie. his NUFC career as a whole), he's had a shitter here.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

That's it.

Played well away at Sunderland last season before getting off injured.

Did he? Remember he threw himfself in the way of a free kick but that was it :lol:

Awful, awful player.

That's it.

Played well away at Sunderland last season before getting off injured.

Did he? Remember he threw himfself in the way of a free kick but that was it :lol:

Awful, awful player.

The Andy Carroll effect. Where the standards are set so low the bare minimum counts as 'playing well'.

on that mkdongs page

Coincidence you mentioned Newcastle. Most of their fans would have offered to row Tim Krul back to Holland after what they saw in the first four years with the club.

:kinnear:

on that mkdongs page

Coincidence you mentioned Newcastle. Most of their fans would have offered to row Tim Krul back to Holland after what they saw in the first four years with the club.

What? That's the biggest pile of dogshit I've ever read. His debut was fantastic :lol:

on that mkdongs page

What? That's the biggest pile of dogshit I've ever read. His debut was fantastic :lol:

No it wasn't.

It was unbeleivable!

on that mkdongs page

No it wasn't.

It was unbeleivable!

Too right! :lol:

on that mkdongs page

what is this I don't even

:lol:

What a crock of shite.

Guest dogbeak

think about what sort of person would support a "club" like the franchise - would you credit them with any knowledge of football?

This club are f***** useless. Surely they could have got MK Dons to take Ameobi as part of the deal.

You'll never get Shola out of toon, after his playing career he'll be a coach with us :lol:

Guest pintofscottsellers

If a had champagne in the fridge, a would genuinely go down stairs and pour myself a glass, great news!