Alan Smith

tmonkey

will you lot get a hold of yourselves? This is a player who has loyally served this club for almost 5 years, persistently declined moving elsewhere - vowing to stay here and fight for his wages, when a poorer man would have just moved on. Show some f***ing respect. I'm embarrassed to think how he would react if he saw these messages. If you are reading this thread, Alan, please know that some of us do appreciate the effort you put in during your time here and wish you well for the future.

will you lot get a hold of yourselves? This is a player who has loyally served this club for almost 5 years, persistantly declined moving elsewhere - vowing to stay here and receive his wages, when a poorer man would have just moved on. Show some fucking respect. I'm embarrassed to think how he would react if he saw these messages. If you are reading this thread, Alan, please know that some of us do appreciate the effort you put in during your time here and wish you well for the future.

:pilko:

will you lot get a hold of yourselves? This is a player who has loyally served this club for almost 5 years, persistently declined moving elsewhere - vowing to stay here and receive his wages, when a poorer man would have just moved on. Show some f***ing respect. I'm embarrassed to think how he would react if he saw these messages. If you are reading this thread, Alan, please know that some of us do appreciate the effort you put in during your time here and wish you well for the future.

:mike: :lol: :D :pardsgrin: :best: :saylor: :spit: :spit: :spit: :spit: :spit: :spit: :spit: :spit: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems:

will you lot get a hold of yourselves? This is a player who has loyally served this club for almost 5 years, persistently declined moving elsewhere - vowing to stay here and fight for his wages, when a poorer man would have just moved on. Show some f***ing respect. I'm embarrassed to think how he would react if he saw these messages. If you are reading this thread, Alan, please know that some of us do appreciate the effort you put in during your time here and wish you well for the future.

:lol: I couldn't work out whether you were serious about Senegal the other day, not any more. :lol:

:lol: I couldn't work out whether you were serious about Senegal the other day, not any more. :lol:

:lol: Is it serious though? Haven't read the Senegal stuff I think. Surely he can't be serious. :tobey:

Any chance of deleting this thread?  :D That way there is no reminder of him and we can imagine he never existed.

Joe Kinnear.

Who's that?

Publicly announced that he was a sufferer of the "Charles Insomnia" syndrome.

:lol: Is it serious though? Haven't read the Senegal stuff I think. Surely he can't be serious. :tobey:

:lol: He's taking the piss, or at least I think he is.

I'm sure Shak said he was going to make an Alan Smith leaving party thread?

Not until he's actually gone. This move makes it likely he's played his last game for us, but you never know. Either way, he's still sucking thousands out of the club each week.

The day his contract expires and he's officially gone I'm getting a bottle of whiskey, starting a thread and getting drunk. I'm going to do little mini competitions and everything.

Really looking forward to it. :lol: