Alan Smith

tmonkey

Guest Roger Kint

They are only paying £2.5k a week towards his wages ?

why bother

Depending on his contract there could have been bonuses and shit too.

Mk Dons are at home to Sheff Wed tomorrow night

If Smith is playing I will be lumping big time on the away win

Wednesday are on a good run of form. I reckon it'll be an away win in any case.....

Got this from Mallorca when i was 13. Thought it was class at the time and i promised i would down it when Newcastle finally win something. Still waiting :lol:

http://i.imgur.com/JKiOFl.jpg

I'd say it's more than worth a tipple now, mate.

@MsiDouglas Mark Douglas

Candid Alan Smith admits he's never returned to pre-leg break level. Interesting quotes on 5Live now #nufc. He's going to play behind a front 2! Ben Arfa role at MK Dons... He wants to 'create'. Gulp #nufc

That should go well :lol:

Got this from Mallorca when i was 13. Thought it was class at the time and i promised i would down it when Newcastle finally win something. Still waiting :lol:

http://i.imgur.com/JKiOFl.jpg

I'd say it's more than worth a tipple now, mate.

I'm more than likely be poisoned when i drink that so i want to see Newcastle win something before i die.

@MsiDouglas Mark Douglas

Candid Alan Smith admits he's never returned to pre-leg break level. Interesting quotes on 5Live now #nufc. He's going to play behind a front 2! Ben Arfa role at MK Dons... He wants to 'create'. Gulp #nufc

That should go well :lol:

ahahahahahahahahgahahahaha

Might be anti-bandwagon here but there's a huge amount of players deserving of more abuse than Alan Smith. He was just s**** - but at least he tried.

This.

He was the victim of terrible injuries, always tried hard but clearly wasn't good enough.

He'll probably do extremely well in lower leagues.  And it's easy to resent him for picking up those kinda wages, but we gave them to him.  It's our own fault.

Might be anti-bandwagon here but there's a huge amount of players deserving of more abuse than Alan Smith. He was just s**** - but at least he tried.

I pretty much agree with this, don't get me wrong he is an awful player but on the other hand he did play a big part in establishing spirit which helped us win promotion.

'He tried' is such a myth. He often played the coward's game and hid away from the ball whenever he was on the pitch, only to fly out with a sliding challenge to make himself look involved.

'He tried' is such a myth. He often played the coward's game and hid away from the ball whenever he was on the pitch, only to fly out with a sliding challenge to make himself look involved.

That's quite clearly bollocks - Smith might be a lot of things but a coward he isn't. He put himself about on the pitch in a position he was clearly shite at...and kept getting picked there.

Guest neesy111

Aye.  His challenges of just trying to take the other player out instead of trying to win the ball fairly is fucking pathetic.

That's quite clearly bollocks - Smith might be a lot of things but a coward he isn't. He put himself about on the pitch in a position he was clearly s**** at...and kept getting picked there.

Yet whenever he was really needed on the ball, he shied away. See WBA last season as an example.