Alan Smith

tmonkey

As an aside, anyone who feels the need to boast about how great a fan they is probably more worthy of sympathy than ridicule :cheesy:

I'm not so sure. Highlighting those who think they know everything and know very little .......

Nicky Butt dropped to accommodate Smith in the holding role, anyone want to guess who's foul gave away the free kick Wigan scored from?

He must be shagging Allardyce or something because there's no other explanation how he's getting picked every week.

I think this best explains why people have turned against Sam and why it does appear that he has either lost the plot or is trying to lose his job deliberately. Top of this page had a quote from Sam saying Smith has lead the line very well in the last couple of games....

then he goes and drops a bloke who natural position it is and put Smith in his place (whose natural position it isnt).

Its beyond reasonable explanation

he has it in for Smith because he is judging him as a midfield player and refuses to judge him in his best position. He also refuses to slate the chairman/owner who sanctioned the signing [as Dire's replacement so he says] whereas he would have been quick enough to blame the previous owners.

Very hypocritical.

Smith isn't a midfield player. Its quite amazing the people who slated Craig Bellamy for trying to say what his best position was, and now they are slating Smith for playing where his manager wants him to play, for the moment. Maybe they want Smith to do what Craig Bellamy did, or did they want Bellamy to do what Smith did ?  :idiot2:

I think Smith's a smashing lad, but a terrible fucking footballer in midfield. And unless he finds his Leeds form back, a terrible footballer all around.

A smashing lad though, I'd probably have sex with him if I were gay. Happy, everyone?

What  a stupid post.  :idiot2:

As an aside, anyone who feels the need to boast about how great a fan they is probably more worthy of sympathy than ridicule :cheesy:

As you know, you're deliberately looking at things from the wrong angle due to your instant bias depending on the name you see attached to a post. That's very narrow-minded.

The reality is that nobody has been boasting of how great a fan they are, rather what's been pointed out is that some people are posting their opinions on specific players and on the team in general without seeing them play all that much. This isn't even a subtle difference between how you're misrepresenting things.

Smith is a player with the attributes to play up front, not as a midfielder. He needs time to get into it but the football retards on this forum had written him off before he even kicked a ball here for some reason, which kind of points toward it being a "dislike of the person" no matter how much people can protest otherwise. The same idiots have been writing off Duff.

Some people need to step back and take a good look at themselves.

Where as you gave Luque loads of time? :lol:

The reality is that nobody has been boasting of how great a fan they are, rather what's been pointed out is that some people are posting their opinions on specific players and on the team in general without seeing them play all that much. This isn't even a subtle difference between how you're misrepresenting things.

Who?

He was rubbish yesterday. Am I allowed to say that?

Far be it from me to tell anybody what they can write, that's your bag. As far as I'm concerned everybody can post whatever they like, abuse included. You can't say the same, though.

As you're probably the most prolific on here at picking up people for what you think they should and shouldn't post I think the comment is more than a bit weird coming from you.

And before you moan, this is what I'm on about.  You do stuff like this a hell of a lot: http://www.newcastle-online.com/nufcforum/index.php?topic=48170.msg1121059#msg1121059

Who?

Now I know what your problem is. You can write but you can't read. Clever stuff, but a bit limiting for you all the same.

The plank has to come out with this kind of stuff to justify his incompetent and defensive team selections.

Or to keep Mike happy ;)

I hope you aren't suggesting there is interference from the club's owner going on?

This surely can't be, after all, he's a super new owner. Even if Ashley wanted to interfere he wouldn't be allowed to by the Chairman, would he? The buck stops with the Chairman no matter what so it's all down to Mort.