Wigan Athletic 1-0 Newcastle United - 26/12/07 - reaction from page 16

PM

Give a description for the blind. Are they trying at all? Is it all long ball nonsense, or are they moving the ball through Emre and trying to create opportunities for the forwards?

Mate, i think we might have actually not put 2 passes together

How the fuck is that possible? I mean, does it look like they have any ideas? There has to be a gameplan at work, right?

Radio having sly digs at Allardyce.

Mick Lowes and John Anderson really getting stuck in. Well played lads.

everything they have said has been nailed on.. and it's wound me up even more ... im glad im not drinking

everything they have said has been nailed on.. and it's wound me up even more ... im glad im not drinking

What did they say?

Give a description for the blind. Are they trying at all? Is it all long ball nonsense, or are they moving the ball through Emre and trying to create opportunities for the forwards?

Mate, i think we might have actually not put 2 passes together

How the fuck is that possible? I mean, does it look like they have any ideas? There has to be a gameplan at work, right?

There is nothing, we are getting the ball, kicking it 70 yards back to them and when they attack we do the same. Duff, Milner and Viduka havent been in it, i wouldnt be suprised if one of them hasnt even had a touch.

Allardyce is setting up to get booted out in a couple of weeks time, just long enough so he can get himself another couple of bungs early in Jan on the way out.

What did they say?

weve been worse than poor, nowt about them, play like this on saturday and we'll get murdered, shit performance,  blaming the tactics players have been told to play like that... that sams saying my way or dont play etc..

Guest johnson293

Sly?????

If you are talking about Mick Lowes and Andreson on BBC, its hardly Sly digs - they are basically questioning everything about him, and his preparation for the game - and some of the rubbish they are coming out with is just stupid!

Going through the late winners and equalisers we have needed against the poor teams int he league (Sunderland, Fulham, Birmingham and Derby) and saying we have yet to play the big teams, and we can expect the same as we got against Portsmouth and Liverpool - while conveniently forgetting and not even mentioning the Arsenal game!

This may be a poor game, but if they're gonna have a go at the a manager for poor decisions, and tactics or whatever, then at least show the same sort of acknowledgement of the times he may have got it right!

What did they say?

Hammered Fat Sam's tactics and negative football. Also commented on the players appearing to be organising themslves just before KO.

Guest johnson293

Not unlike the BBC to have an agenda against Allardyce though, is it??

Looks like the local even subscribe to it now.

How come Roeder never got anything like the same sort of treatment from local commentators??

How come Roeder never got anything like the same sort of treatment from local commentators??

Roeder tried to do well, it SEEMS Sam isnt, although i believe he wants to do well here but it really looks like something wrong is going on

i feel for the fans, having to travel down there on boxing day and sit through that tosh, whils earlier villa and chelsea fns have been treated to 8 goals 3 red cards and utter excitment, the only excitment that lot are having there is now listening to the ugliest bloke in the pop music industry

If we play like this next week we are f*****

We are f***** anyway.

Allardyce has been s**** since he came, no matter how people try to defend him. I reckon he wants out with his big pay-off - £5m+

Is a possiblity... but surely not  :undecided:

At least Roeder had some sort of plan. Our players don't seem to know what the **** they are supposed to be doing.

Guest neesy111

johnson

ur questioning their knowledge of footballs, ur's seems to be in the book on Big Sam, r u his couson or something

everything they are saying is true

we have to play the top 4 all away from home and 7 of the top 8, we have had the easiest set of fixtures of the whole league and we cudn't even beat derby home and away