Wigan Athletic 1-0 Newcastle United - 26/12/07 - reaction from page 16

PM

Radio having sly digs at Allardyce.

Mick Lowes and John Anderson really getting stuck in. Well played lads.

Not unlike the BBC to have an agenda against Allardyce though, is it??

Looks like the local even subscribe to it now.

How come Roeder never got anything like the same sort of treatment from local commentators??

Agenda? HA HA HA you make it sound like a plot this isnt some Michael Moore novel. Mick Lowes & John Anderson are Newcastle fans they have eyes & mouths and are on the radio, so they say what the see.

Roeder was John Andersons captain at Newcastle & Roeder is decent chap as well, anyone who has met socially I would imagine would say the same.

Guest MaetihS

Radio having sly digs at Allardyce.

Mick Lowes and John Anderson really getting stuck in. Well played lads.

Not unlike the BBC to have an agenda against Allardyce though, is it??

Looks like the local even subscribe to it now.

How come Roeder never got anything like the same sort of treatment from local commentators??

At least Roeder had some sort of plan. Our players don't seem to know what the **** they are supposed to be doing.

Agreed. I dare say we played better football under Roeder.

For a start Roeder didn't use Milner as a Left midfielder when he had two or three perfectly good ones sitting on the bench. He also was consistently more amusing at post-match conferences, guaranteed to get a laugh every time with his 'Glenn Roeder doesn't blame injuries' line.

Guest sicko2ndbest

Well At least we're not thinking of relegation this season... that will suit me  :cheesy:

Hope your saying the same in 10 games time

How many of you looking back fondly upon the days of sunshine and cupcakes we had under Roeder were also ones braying for his head on a platter every 2nd game?

Thought so.

Literally the only reason I'm happier than I was under Roeder is because we now arguably have the best owner and chairman in the league.

How many of you looking back fondly upon the days of sunshine and cupcakes we had under Roeder were also ones braying for his head on a platter every 2nd game?

Thought so.

Why is it that the concept of irony for so many Allardyce fans extends only as far as the Alanis Morrisette sense?

Thought so.

Literally the only reason I'm happier than I was under Roeder is because we now arguably have the best owner and chairman in the league.

??? ???

Why is Bramble doing considerably well against us yet terrible with us? *Scratches Head*

Fuck it!

He's done pretty well for Wigan against a lot of teams actually. Such is Bramble, that it's just the odd major mistake that gets talked about.