Wigan Athletic 1-0 Newcastle United - 26/12/07 - reaction from page 16

PM

Sack, employ, give dosh, sack, employ, give dosh, sack, employ, give dosh, sack, employ, give dosh, sack, employ, give dosh, sack, employ, give dosh, sack, employ, give dosh, sack, employ, give dosh, sack, employ, give dosh, sack, employ, give dosh, sack, employ, give dosh, sack, employ, give dosh, sack, employ, give dosh, sack, employ, give dosh, sack, employ, give dosh, sack, employ, give dosh, sack, employ, give dosh, sack, employ, give dosh, sack, employ, give dosh, sack, employ, give dosh, sack, employ, give dosh, sack, employ, give dosh...

employ who?

I think we would be better off employing no one and changing the Geordie Jackpot into a team selection draw just before kick off.

That way we save money not paying a huge salary to the manager and the fans get some excitement pre-match.

Sack, employ, give dosh, sack, employ, give dosh, sack, employ, give dosh, sack, employ, give dosh, sack, employ, give dosh, sack, employ, give dosh, sack, employ, give dosh, sack, employ, give dosh, sack, employ, give dosh, sack, employ, give dosh, sack, employ, give dosh, sack, employ, give dosh, sack, employ, give dosh, sack, employ, give dosh, sack, employ, give dosh, sack, employ, give dosh, sack, employ, give dosh, sack, employ, give dosh, sack, employ, give dosh, sack, employ, give dosh, sack, employ, give dosh, sack, employ, give dosh...

employ who?

Does it matter? Any new manager won't be given time to turn things around anyway.

To be fair he's done almost nothing to suggest he'd turn things around given time anyway. I'm not 100% in any one (give him more time/get him out) camp at the moment for what it's worth, I'd give him till the end of the season at least.

Guest GeordieAce

Maybe i've had a few too many jars but its asif Big Sam is deliberately trying to turn every one against him with his baffling team selections and tactics, so he can get a nice pay off for 7 months 'work'.

Guest johnson293

johnson, do u watch newcastle cos not1 fan can stand this football apart from u, u r big sam aren't u

I do, and no, I'm not happy with the way things have gone, but I also realise that after recent years, surely the thing we need is a bit of stability?

Sacking managers during seasons has got us into the positions we are in now.

I dont have a crystal ball, but I dont think we will end up in a relegation battle, and wil finish higher than we finished last season, which ultimately would be progress - so I think Sam deserves the rest fo the season, at least.

Unlike many, I just think I have slightly lower (current) expectations, considering the position the club got itself into over the last few years!

AT THIS POINT I WOULD LIKE TO YOU ALL OF THE BET I DONE:

Before you read below bring loan me your digital camera.

A GUARANTEED PROFIT OF AT LEAST £42.00 ON WIGAN ATHLETIC v NEWCASTLE UNITED

Did you know that it is possible to win money on the Boxing Day afternoon Premiership clash between Wigan Athletic v Newcastle United - whatever the result?

We can guarantee you a profit of at least £42.00, whatever the result of the match. All you have to do is follow the simple instructions below and then sit back and enjoy the game. At full-time, you will be at least £42.00 better off, whatever the result of the match.

We must point out that if you want to take this bet, you should do it now because if the odds change, then the figures here will be invalidated. If they have changed, let us know and we will rework the bet for you.

You can still do this if you have a Betfair account but your overall profit will be reduced by £25.00 as you won't receive the £25.00 cashback as an existing account holder.

If you are unsure about this bet, you are most welcome to call us on 01642 223229 and we will help you as much as we can.

We're going to lay out a total of £73.00 on the Wigan Athletic v Newcastle United match and we will collect £115.00 if Newcastle win, £131.26 if Wigan win and £116.91 if it's a draw. That's a minimum profit of over 57%, a much higher interest rate than you will get in any high street bank.

Here's how it's done. Just follow these simple instructions.

1. Open an account with Extrabet.

Open an account with Centrebet. It is really important that you enter the bonus code of AFFGBP when prompted. This is to ensure that you receive your bonus.

Open an account with Betfair. It is really important that you enter the promotional code of FTB125 when prompted. This is to ensure that you receive your bonus.

This shouldn't take you any longer than a few minutes.

2. Make the following deposits into your new accounts.

Deposit £25.00 into your new Extrabet account.

Deposit £20.00 into your Centrebet account.

Deposit £28.00 into your new Betfair account.

3. Now make the following bets.

Place £25.00 on Wigan at 2.67 (13/8) with Extrabet.

Extrabet match your first bet up to £25 so you will now have £50 riding on Wigan.

The £25.00 matched bet will not show in your account but you can read all about how it works on the Extrabet site on the top right hand side. It's the purple box that says '£25 FREE BET FOR NEW CUSTOMERS'.

Place £20.00 on Newcastle at 7/4 (2.75) with Centrebet.

Centrebet will now add a £20.00 free bet to your account. Place this on Newcastle as well. You now have £40.00 riding on Newcastle.

Back the draw with £28.00 at 3.4 (12/5) (or higher if available) with Betfair.

If you are unsure about placing these bets, please feel free to mail us or call us on 01642 223229 and we will talk you through it, no problem at all. There is no such thing as a stupid question.

You have temporarily laid out a total of £73.00 on the Wigan v Newcastle match. I stress, temporarily... Now sit back, crack a beer open and enjoy the match.

4. Here's what happens at the end of the game.

If Wigan win, you collect £131.26. That's £106.26 from Extrabet plus a £25.00 cashback from Betfair.

If Newcastle win you collect £115.00. That's £90.00 from Centrebet plus a £25.00 cashback from Betfair.

If it's a draw you will collect £116.91 from Betfair. That's £91.91 winnings plus a £25.00 cashback from Betfair.

5. This means that the worst case scenario on the Wigan v Newcastle match is Newcastle win and you make £42.00 profit. However, if Wigan win you make £58.00 profit and if if it's a draw you make £43.91 profit. That's a minimum profit of over 57%, a much better rate of interest that you would get at any high street bank or building society

Guest michaelfoster

Come on lads lets start the chant

Sacked in the morning

your getting sacked in the morning

sacked in the morning

your getting sacked in the morning