Chelsea (away) Pre match thread

NSG

cannot for the life of me see us scoring, unless a shot heading towards the corner fag, takes a massive deflection and goes in.  I have seen all the injury's and suspensions for Chelsea, and to be honest, They could put there U19's out and would still play us off the park. I just don't see where our next POINT is coming from.

Middlesbrough (H), Sun 3rd Feb.

And ill be there :D :lol:

Guest WalkervilleMag

cannot for the life of me see us scoring, unless a shot heading towards the corner fag, takes a massive deflection and goes in.  I have seen all the injury's and suspensions for Chelsea, and to be honest, They could put there U19's out and would still play us off the park. I just don't see where our next POINT is coming from.

Middlesbrough (H), Sun 3rd Feb.

And ill be there :D :lol:

If we have to wait until Feb for our next point, we really are up shit creek !!

i think even if we do get murdered in this one, we'll have no point in complaining, because we were never expected to get a point. if we get murdered 10-0 then maybe not, but 2-0, 3-1, etc. wouldnt be as bad a result as 1-0 away to derby or wigan

True. Sam is almost safe from criticism in this one

5-0

they'll score 2/3 early and take their foot off the gas... im thinking they may score their first goal within 3 minutes. overload us and we'll fold like a pack of cheap hookers.

then a sub or two will enter the fray and twat 2 in from 25 yards or so.

5-0

they'll score 2/3 early and take their foot off the gas... im thinking they may score their first goal within 3 minutes. overload us and we'll fold like a pack of cheap hookers.

then a sub or two will enter the fray and twat 2 in from 25 yards or so.

is "a pack" the correct term for a group of hookers ?

5-0

then a sub or two will enter the fray and t*** 2 in from 25 yards or so.

i heard someone say "our defence will part like the legs of a 14 year old girl from liverpool"

5-0

i heard someone say "our defence will part like the legs of a 14 year old girl from liverpool"

;D

5-0

i belive the correct term for the particular collective noun ia a "suffolk cemetary of cheap hookers"

It's really important we keep it tight and make things difficult for Chelsea.  If we keep it tight I'm hoping we can nick a 3-0 defeat.

Given 

Faye Taylor

Beye Rozenhal Cacapa Enrique

Carr Butt Edgar

Barton