Spurs sign Luka Modric

Delima
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest GAMMELL

Hahaha, i'm not being a dick or anything. Just passing on what I've heard. Like I said, i'm not claiming it to be concrete, but rest assured I will be gloating like a motherfucker if it comes off!

I hope you're f*cking right then, gloating means f*ck all on a forum man so  fire a f*cking way if the boy signs :pow:

Guest icemanblue

Hahaha, i'm not being a dick or anything. Just passing on what I've heard. Like I said, i'm not claiming it to be concrete, but rest assured I will be gloating like a motherfucker if it comes off!

seems like you're hedging your bets rather well.

what size shoes (how much concrete should i buy)

The shame should suffice!

The way I see it, is that there are two possible outcomes:

• He signs and is the bees knees, dogs bollocks and one of the best young players in the world
  • He doesn't sign, and is a shite, waste of space, lazy wanker, the next Viana.

The way I see it, is that there are two possible outcomes:

• He signs and is the bees knees, dogs bollocks and one of the best young players in the world
  • He doesn't sign, and is a shite, waste of space, lazy wanker, the next Viana.

There's one thing for sure; if he signs for another Premiership team, he'll regularly score against us.

Guest Supersylt

A bloke on the norwegian forum who works and lives in Newcastle claimed that he saw Modric and Viduka walking together in the centrum some hours ago...

Don`t know if I believe it...

A bloke on the norwegian forum who works and lives in Newcastle claimed that he saw Modric and Viduka walking together in the centrum some hours ago...

:nope:

Aye, Viduka wouldn't walk, he'd use one of them Segways or whatever they're called.

was reading one of the free london papers on me way back from work and they had a story in there taken from the telegraph. It was mentioning a different croatian midfielder..canna remember the name but it wasn't modric

Aye, Viduka wouldn't walk, he'd use one of them Segways or whatever they're called.

Stunt pegs?

Stunt pegs?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

i laugh about that every time the 118 advert comes on.

stuntpegs :lol: you mad bastard! :lol:

Stunt pegs?

http://www.nixguy.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/06/segway-vc-2.jpg

Guest Supersylt

in the what?

Main street or city area or what you would like to call it...