Mike Ashley, what will his next move be?

Decky

Ashley has sat with the fans for 2 away games this season, yesterday at Wigan was a brave move for him and he couldnt have sat there and not absorbed the pain and anger of the fans, people will talk to him, im think i heard our own fans chant "we're shit and we're sick of it"?

Ashley is a good business man and this business LOOKS LIKE its failing, although im not saying it IS i am saying it looks like it is. Could you sell a product if the customers were getting more and more sick of it as the weeks go by?

People said that Ashley has a plan for Newcastle, to make us a major force, some people said that everyone he has told this plan to has believed him, surely this isnt part of the plan? If i spent as many millions of pounds on a club i wouldnt be happy at all with the shit we are putting out every week. The pressure is on Ashley now to prove his ambition and not sit in the shadows and accept what is happening. The fans are divided in 2, those who want Sam out and those who dont, either in January or in the summer Ashley must either back Sam with the funds to bring us the goals we need or else sack him.

I am also sick of this whole "he isnt Ashleys choice" bullshit. I would hate to think Ashley is thinking that Sam wasnt his choice because if he is then he needs to get rid.

Guest Sniffer

As a successful busines man, I'm sure Ashley is weighing his options and factoring in the contracts not only to Allardyce  but also to his huge backroom staff. Christ knows how much money it will cost to terminate them all and bring in new people.

As a successful busines man, I'm sure Ashley is weighing his options and factoring in the contracts not only to Allardyce  but also to his huge backroom staff. Christ knows how much money it will cost to terminate them all and bring in new people.

Thats a good point. Sacking SA and his team of staff will cost a fortune, so soon into their contracts.

Thats a good point. Sacking SA and his team of staff will cost a fortune, so soon into their contracts.

At some point he will have to decide what will cost him more - sacking Sam or not getting Sky money for not being in the Premiership

At some point he will have to decide what will cost him more - sacking Sam or not getting Sky money for not being in the Premiership

We are not going to get relegated.

Well its nearly january. And if I was Ashley (I'm not btw...) I'd be thinking that Allardyce has done little to nowt to earn additional backing in the transfer window, given whats come from the signings he made in the summer. Probably go one of two ways - depending on how patient he is - either off him and get someone who he believes can make better use of his resources, or give him the rest of the season to prove himself. I can't see him chucking good money after bad on more guff like Rozehnal, Enrique (Not seen a lot of him but he's not made much of an impression, I know that doesnt necassarily make him a bad player (see Bianchi, R) but he might as well be if he never gets a kick?), Smith, and that other one.

I think his next move will be to speak to Mort and they will decide that Sam will be given until the end of the season with little cash to spend in January, maybe if a quality player like Arshavin is available then get him in because he should be benificial no matter what manager we end up with. Sam will probably go at the end of the season if things do not pick up a bit and there is no real progress being shown.

If i was Mort and Ashley i would insist on trying to get rid of a player before bringing more than 1 in since half the players don't seem suitable for the formation he is using.

Guest WalkervilleMag

Why would we have to sack all his backroom team aswell ?  Surley these Sports Scientists ect are a good thing to have, but they really do take a while to start seeing results. Sack Fat Sam and Pearson. £5 million lost by that can be made up by finishing a few places higher in the league, which we are well capable of doing because..... WE HAVE the players to do it, just have got a inept manager who does not know his left from his right.  Wonder if he has a big L and R in his shoes to remind him what Left and Right is ? 

I currently cannot find the confidence in our team to be able to say that

Why would we have to sack all his backroom team aswell ?  Surley these Sports Scientists ect are a good thing to have, but they really do take a while to start seeing results. Sack Fat Sam and Pearson. £5 million lost by that can be made up by finishing a few places higher in the league, which we are well capable of doing because..... WE HAVE the players to do it, just have got a inept manager who does not know his left from his right.  Wonder if he has a big L and R in his shoes to remind him what Left and Right is ?  

He'd probably need a big S on his shoes to remind him what they were.

Maybe Sam is Jimmy Cricket

No, i think 11th, maybe 10th is Allardyce's level with us.

It depends what Ashley wants from the team.  So far, Mort has insisted that Ashley wants to enjoy the club as a fan in which case, he will be having as miserable time as the rest of us.  The difference is that he can do something about it while the rest of us can only complain.

I wouldn't give BS (bullshitter) a penny in January, he can't be trusted and isn't the long term answer. Get the fat fuck out now.

Can't wait to get on toontastic when they decide to put it back up and ask 'Soopafan know it all Gemmil' why we failed to even get a corner yesterday or a shot on target.

But him and the rest of the fence sitters know fucking best, it's amazing what a season ticket does for you, superpowers tbh

I wouldn't give BS (bullshitter) a penny in January, he can't be trusted and isn't the long term answer. Get the fat fuck out now.

Can't wait to get on toontastic when they decide to put it back up and ask 'Soopafan know it all Gemmil' why we failed to even get a corner yesterday or a shot on target.

But him and the rest of the fence sitters know fucking best, it's amazing what a season ticket does for you, superpowers tbh

That's not fair, he's Special.

Surprisingly optimistic.

Surprisingly optimistic.

I love you too.

This season 12th to 14th is looking increasingly the more likely.

If were lucky. But tbh I think we've used most of our luck up with last ten minute winners