Joey Barton is a very naughty boy. Discuss.

Fugazi

posted on Bluekipper:

I hate people who do what I'm about to do but I'm going to do it anyway.

I was with his cousin last night who was out with Joey. We were in Heebie Jeebies. As I'm old mates with his cousin he bought me and a few of my mates a drink and we sat next to them. I don't remember seeing Joey drinking and he was just having a good time. He's a sound lad and gets a lot of bother of people who just walk past him, load of shit. I ended up getting off so I don't know what all that stuff is about in the papers but more than likely its just been over exaggerated.

posted on Bluekipper:

I hate people who do what I'm about to do but I'm going to do it anyway.

I was with his cousin last night who was out with Joey. We were in Heebie Jeebies. As I'm old mates with his cousin he bought me and a few of my mates a drink and we sat next to them. I don't remember seeing Joey drinking and he was just having a good time. He's a sound lad and gets a lot of bother of people who just walk past him, load of shit. I ended up getting off so I don't know what all that stuff is about in the papers but more than likely its just been over exaggerated.

Well done for posting that, but he's already guilty in some people's eyes.

Guest DazzaNufc1892

to be honest, dont believe it, he was probably being riled. Iv seen some of the boys round here go out and get shit all night long, evans at the mo is getting rapist shouted at him, poor fella, if he reacts to it, then you now what, well played lad, teach people just because your a footballer, people cant treat u like crap

Guest Mcdonald36

I see the Daily Mail have already hung drawn and quartered him.

Probably just a minor pissed up altercation that you see in every city centre on the weekend. No doubt him being a famous footballer made it easier to get a reaction.

I see the Daily Mail have already hung drawn and quartered him.

Probably just a minor pissed up altercation that you see in every city centre on the weekend. No doubt him being a famous footballer made it easier to get a reaction.

Not just any old footballer, Joey Barton, Brother of the axe murder.

I fucking hate the Daily Mail

Guest Toon Barmy

I assume he is not playing against Chelsea on Saturday if he's been on the piss all night 2 days before the game, hope his alleged BOUNCING AROUND hasn't aggravated his injury, he should try bouncing around the park a bit during a game.

I assume he is not playing against Chelsea on Saturday if he's been on the piss all night 2 days before the game, hope his alleged BOUNCING AROUND hasn't aggravated his injury, he should try bouncing around the park a bit during a game.

He will need a bit of Joey time now.

if true....only condemn after proof

He may be innocent but the fact that he's been kept in tends to suggest they have a good case against him, innocent or guilty he's a prick for even being out at that time in a City centre, he's got shit for brains.

if true....only condemn after proof

He may be innocent but the fact that he's been kept in tends to suggest they have a good case against him, innocent or guilty he's a prick for even being out at that time in a City centre, he's got s*** for brains.

read that again..."he may be innocent but"  if he's innocent he's innocent if he's not....obviously he's not