The most unlikely transfer rumour ever!!

Martin Lol

As it's now in the public domain.................

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/sport/football.html?in_article_id=504914&in_page_id=1779

Campbell linked with sensational return to Spurs

Last updated at 15:58pm on 28th December 2007

Sol Campbell has been linked with a sensational return to Tottenham.

New boss Juande Ramos is keen to sign an experienced central defender in the January transfer window and believes Campbell would be tempted by a move back to the capital, reports The Times.

It would be a stunning transfer coup as the England defender was branded 'Judas' after his controversial move from Spurs to bitter rivals Arsenal six years ago.

The 33-year-old was so upset by the treatment he received in the 1-0 home defeat by Spurs this season that he called into BBC radio to publicly complain.

There definitely is legs in the story, Ramos wants him, but I can't ever see this happening.  I don't know any fan who would be happy to see him return.

BTW there is also talk of Chimbonda of moving to either Man City or Newcastle for £9/10m.  Don't know whether there is truth is the clubs mentioned but Chimbo has money problems and is need of a signing on fee.  I think he'll definitely be gone in the summer if not in January.

Transfer window opens in a few days so I'm sure we'll read all manner of s**** for the next month:undecided:

can't believe you're saying that when we've spent YEARS reading shite from Alan Oliver

Stopped reading anything that twat wrote many years ago!  :lol:

Don't know whether there is truth is the clubs mentioned but Chimbo has money problems and is need of a signing on fee.

Sorry but how the f#ck can someone on tens of thousands of pounds per week have money problems? I don't care if he's injecting heroin into his eyeballs 24 hours a day he couldn't spend that amount.

The guy must have sh#t for brains if he's getting through that sort of cash. I can understand him going on a spending spree and getting into debt but his income is guaranteed and so enormous that surely any bank would be understanding and just wait until it's all paid back?

I've no idea about the details of his problems by the way (Though I admit I'm curious), but I just can't grasp the concept that someone in his position can get into any financial situation that might be classed as a "problem". Unless, like I say, he has sh#t for brains. But even then - How?

What about the world class defender that is Kaboul?

To be alongside Scumball when Ledders isn't fit.  There are serious rumours about Dawson being shipped out as not good enough, Ramos thinks Kaboul is up to the job.

Can't say I've been overly impressed with him myself. Maybe he'll come good though, new league, time to adapt etc

Transfer window opens in a few days so I'm sure we'll read all manner of s**** for the next month:undecided:

can't believe you're saying that when we've spent YEARS reading s**** from Alan Oliver

Stopped reading anything that t*** wrote many years ago!  :lol:

glad you overcame the urge!  I tell myself not to, but I still lash out the 42p or whatever it is on a Ronny every night!  :weep:

So team with sh*t defence linked with experienced defender who used to play for them...hardly the biggest shock in the world is it?

So team with sh*t defence linked with experienced defender who used to play for them...hardly the biggest shock in the world is it?

Scored 12, conceded 5 in the last 6 matches.  Not too bad, definite improvement on what had gone on before.

Can't think of any other player being linked to return to his former club whose effigies were hanging from lampposts when he left the club the first time around.

Scored 12, conceded 5 in the last 6 matches.  Not too bad, definite improvement on what had gone on before.

Can't think of any other player being linked to return to his former club whose effigies were hanging from lampposts when he left the club the first time around.

Ever heard of Ronaldo? Or Luis Figo?