Replacing Joey Barton ...

KaKa

Well Joey certainly made the most of his opportunity didn't he ... oddly enough I just feel bad for the dude more than anything, he clearly has some serious issues that he is going to need to address.

Anyway, it looks likely that he will have his contract cancelled if found guilty, which is looking nailed on.

So, as we will be losing both Faye and Geremi as well for the ACN, we will most certainly need to do something about our midfield. It will most likely have to be experienced players we bring in who aren't too expensive (i.e. not Modric!).

What do you think we will do about the position?

If there is any truth to the rumour of Albelda from Valencia being made available on a free or for a very small fee then I wouldn't be surprised if Sam tried to bring him in. Sam does have a tendency to bring in experienced players from Spain so it might be a possibility.

Other than that I would love to bring in Arsenal's Diarra as well if we can do. He is very affordable and he is familiar with both Zoggy (from their Le Havre days) and Geremi from their Chelsea days.

Albelda and Diarra would be a solid move.

Well Joey certainly made the most of his opportunity didn't he ... oddly enough I just feel bad for the dude more than anything. he clearly has some serious issues that he is going to need to address.

Anyway, it looks likely that he will have his contract cancelled if found guilty, which is looking nailed on.

So, as we will be losing both Faye and Geremi as well for the ACN, we will most certainly need to do something about our midfield. It will most likely have to be experienced players we bring in who aren't too expensive (i.e. not Modric!).

If there is any truth to the rumour of Albelda from Valencia being made available on a free or for a very small fee then I wouldn't be surprised if Sam tried to bring him in. Sam does have a tendency to bring in experienced players from Spain so it might be a possibility.

Other than that I would love to bring in Arsenal's Diarra as well if we can do. He is very affordable and he is familiar with both Zoggy (from their Le Havre days) and Geremi from their Chelsea days.

:lol:

I realise thats not the answer you were looking for

Well Joey certainly made the most of his opportunity didn't he ... oddly enough I just feel bad for the dude more than anything. he clearly has some serious issues that he is going to need to address.

Certainly not.

Or the droids

http://www.scienzagiovane.unibo.it/intartificiale/images/c3po.jpg

We should sign Jermaine Jennant. Jenas in central midfield, Pennant on the right wing - the perfect midfielder.

both not very good.

why not just give £50,000 a week to good causes as opposed to a bad one.

(truth be told, i've heard that barton is very good volunteering time and energy,forcing more reluctant teammates to charity stuff,hospital visits etc,but he has a flashpoint slight;y higher than the melting point of water)