Are people ready for the erm...5 year plan?

Parky

No because we're all going to die in 2011.

Dead players will be on the bench.

Makes a change from them being in the starting XI.

:lol:

That's why he's buying that big freezing thing to keep the corpses fresh for matchday.

No because we're all going to die in 2011.

Dead players will be on the bench.

Makes a change from them being in the starting XI.

That's why he's buying that big freezing thing to keep the corpses fresh for matchday.

Alan Smith inside the penalty box?

If it means we're going to win the League, FA Cup, and most importantly the Carling Cup in 2011 I'm all for it.

I'm yet to see us win a trophy (apart from the famous Intertoto vicotory, the 1997 Irish Cup and a few Northumberland Senior Cup's) in my lifetime, so waiting another 5 years for 3 (and then the Community Shield) won't bother me a bit.

Yep. If it means 10th, 9th, 8th, 6th, 4th then i'm happy. I'd call that a successful period.

We'd gradually improve as Butt and Geremi eventually retire, Allardyce realises Milner is right footed and when Barton completes his prison sentence.

Yep. If it means 10th, 9th, 8th, 6th, 4th then i'm happy. I'd call that a successful period.

We'd gradually improve as Butt and Geremi eventually retire, Allardyce realises Milner is right footed and when Barton completes his prison sentence.

We'll be alright once Ben Tozer and the other 'kids' grow up. :cheesy:

5 years? It's barely been 5 months and there's talk of him getting sacked, that's the reality. I should think he'll get the rest of the season to show some progress, if he thinks he's going to get a blank cheque for 5 yrs he's in for a rude awakening.

5 years? It's barely been 5 months and there's talk of him getting sacked, that's the reality. I should think he'll get the rest of the season to show some progress, if he thinks he's going to get a blank cheque for 5 yrs he's in for a rude awakening.

I'm in awe of this trick though I must say...It's like you've been in a job for 6 months and your boss says.."Right lets see what you can do Parky"..

And I say casually like I posses the greatest secret known to man..."No..no, I have a five year plan".

Year 1: Avoid sack

Year 2: Sign a few of those old foreigners (Kluivert?)

Year 3: Finally settle on a starting 11

Year 4: Finish cyborg players

Year 5: Win the lot

Year 6: Safe to give Zoggy a game on the left.