Allardyce Wants Out

Crumpy Gunt

To be fair though Chez, do you really think this is pressure? The venom is nothing like dished out to Shepherd for example. And as I said, he wanted the England job badly. The pressure there would be enormous.

If he really does want out then I'm as disappointed in him giving up already than any fans chanting that we're sick of being shit.

They were criticising the performance, not the man himself. Huge difference.

They were shouting a mixture of Big Sam/Fat Sam for England, Shearer and booing Allardyce when the ball went near him in his technical area, he was getting stick.

Guest Knightrider

If he really does want out then I'm as disappointed in him giving up already than any fans chanting that we're sick of being shit.

Agreed.

God i was SLIGHTLY annoyed in this thread wasnt I :lol:

At least you knew when to stop.

load of fucking shit

Nobody could say Jol doesn't have attacking intentions...

fuck jol, fuck him in the ass big sam is the man

What kind of dog shit fucking thread is this? its just some utter fucking bullshit crumpy gunt posted, should be locked and binned imo, utter fucking bile

Aye.

yeah, the guy who didnt make any of his own signings and who got the bullet this season for being bollocks. thats him.

Maybe, just maybe the reason they didnt do so well this season was due to him having to use players that wernt his signings.

i think you have missed my point

That he doesn't have a clue who to sign himself?

• 2 weeks later...

TBF Crumpy is pretty good with his info, i dont know why so many people gave abuse and called him a liar

Did anyone abuse him, or call him a liar? People wanted a source and didn't get one.

Fair play though tbh, the info was right.

Sam asks for backing. Board say no.

Sam threatens to resign and tell people why.

Board say you won't get your pay off if you resign, but you will if you sign a clause to keep your gob shut, and call it mutual agreement.

Possible or not.

Sam asks for backing. Board say no.

Sam threatens to resign and tell people why.

Board say you won't get your pay off if you resign, but you will if you sign a clause to keep your gob shut, and call it mutual agreement.

Possible or not.

That would be horrific.