Newcastle 0 - 2 Manchester City - 02/01/08 - post match reaction from page 24

Dave

Well for a man who had the chance to sign Elano but pulled back when Alan Smith became available needs everything he gets!

Funny how non football people knew we were going to struggle with no direct replacements for Dyer and Solano, fucking shocking manager!

No passion No Skill No fucking idea!

Get him out!

Viduka was SH*T today...He should have gone off instead of Martins

Milner was awful...So so slow and by the time he decides to cross the ball the whole city players are back defending...Compare him to Elano or Petrov and you see the difference...

I have learned to live with us losing due to inconsistent performances. At the end of the day we aren't going to get relegated and of course I would like us to get into Europe and perhaps attract bigger profile players, but look at the likes of Villa, they haven't got huge names but they play as a team and it works! Just give it time and stop calling for Sams head. As for Dukes and Owen being worse than Doyle and Kitson..... YOU'RE HAVING A LAUGH!!!  mackems.gif

Load of shite.....im all for giving sam time and all..

BUT take a look at the difference in the Two teams,we arguably had a better team than Man City last season..look at us now..Sven had any more time than Sam?

Well for a man who had the chance to sign Elano but pulled back when Alan Smith became available needs everything he gets!

Funny how non football people knew we were going to struggle with no direct replacements for Dyer and Solano, f****** shocking manager!

No passion No Skill No f****** idea!

Get him out!

How on earth would you know that? Yeah, I heard to rumours but that's all they were RUMOURS! Elano was always Citys player.

Load of shite.....im all for giving sam time and all..

BUT take a look at the difference in the Two teams,we arguably had a better team than Man City last season..look at us now..Sven had any more time than Sam?

Or money?  :rolleyes:

Guest TyneToPlay

I just can't see any positives anymore. Feels like the Souness era all over again.

Thats so true. I do feel like its Souness in charge again. I didn't realise it before you wrote that man.  :weep:

Funny how non football people knew we were going to struggle with no direct replacements for Dyer and Solano, f****** shocking manager!

Get him out!

How on earth would you know that? Yeah, I heard to rumours but that's all they were RUMOURS! Elano was always Citys player.

He was offered him before Sven

I have learned to live with us losing due to inconsistent performances. At the end of the day we aren't going to get relegated and of course I would like us to get into Europe and perhaps attract bigger profile players, but look at the likes of Villa, they haven't got huge names but they play as a team and it works! Just give it time and stop calling for Sams head. As for Dukes and Owen being worse than Doyle and Kitson..... YOU'RE HAVING A LAUGH!!!  mackems.gif

If we think like that, we will get relegated eventually :idiot2:.

Guest TyneToPlay

BOOOING at anfield

I'm not surprised. Starting with one man up front at home to Wigan? What is Benitez on?

the dole  ;D

Get him out!

He was offered him before Sven

Not particularly wanting to defend Allardyce but I think it was said that we missed out on Elano because of the takeover. The money wasn't available when Elano was.

We won't get relegated because those below us are so fuckin bad.

But, i dont see us gettin any more than 45pts which is slightly more than you usually need for relegation. Nothing to be happy about.

As said, Allardyce and Eriksson both took over at the same time, spent a similar amount on a similar amount of player and we are near the bottom while they compete for the CL.

Guest newcastle4life

I want Sam to stay, but lose to Stoke and i think he will be gone on Monday :(

i agree with that,loss to stoke and bye to sam.