Titus Bramble

Guest BooBoo

the problem with chloroform is that it wears off

Unlike Rohypnol

http://img842.imageshack.us/img842/9413/49c4a7f90a08.gif

that pictures freaky as f*** in some strange way

It's the frog throat in the background that does it

Guest michaelfoster

After todays events Aston Villa officials have contacted Northumbria Police after a claim was made by their first team that they were also raped in Newcastle City centre last month.

Word went round Shambles & another man had been nicked over a rape claim, I noticed his one time 'roasting'  partner was in the NE but a quick check of the West Ham team sheet meant Carlton was not in the mix for this. To my great delight I then read it was brother. I know the Bramble boys are from tractor land but I didn't think were like some American hill billy family.

Word went round Shambles & another man had been nicked over a rape claim, I noticed his one time 'roasting' partner was in the NE but a quick check of the West Ham team sheet meant Carlton was not in the mix for this. To my great delight I then read it was brother. I know the Bramble boys are from tractor land but I didn't think were like some American hill billy family.

Strange comment.

Word went round Shambles & another man had been nicked over a rape claim, I noticed his one time 'roasting'  partner was in the NE but a quick check of the West Ham team sheet meant Carlton was not in the mix for this. To my great delight I then read it was brother. I know the Bramble boys are from tractor land but I didn't think were like some American hill billy family.

Strange comment.

Your right.