Titus Bramble

Guest BooBoo

you get the feeling the following happened........................

young slapper out with friends, friends identify bloke over there as titus the footballer, slapper remembers nufc supporting boyfriend talking about titus, therefore titus is still at nufc, back to hotel room, kit off, mid bang "eee i've never shagged a newcastle footballer before"........"i don't play for newcastle anymore,...no no, keep the pigtails in"......she starts dreaming of him playing for man utd or chelsea and her being a wag, "ok........, yeah thats ok there, i havent had a poo since yesterday....so who do you play for ?"......."sunderla........"

"GET THE FUCK OFF MEEEEEEEEE....GET THE POLICE.

Guest KeithKettleborough

Quotes from his manager on Look North yesterday.....We feel for Titus......... We are right behind him...... We need to put it away.

Ok, snippets taken out of the few sentences Bruce muttered but did make me smile  :)

• 1 month later...

from the gallowgate i could the yellow in the refs hand...........then "nah red".

surely i'm not the only one for whom that was the moment. at 3 up if they'd scored the jitters would have set in but titus helped set all our minds at rest.

Cast-iron red btw. Carroll's next touch of the ball was a strike on goal. Forget the 'last man' shite, Carroll was in on goal and he denied a clear goal-scoring opportunity. He was turboshit.

Cast-iron red btw. Carroll's next touch of the ball was a strike on goal. Forget the 'last man' shite, Carroll was in on goal and he denied a clear goal-scoring opportunity. He was turboshit.

As I pointed out at the time, Shola was goal-side of the closest defender anyway. As clear a goalscoring opportunity as you can get.

Bramble is on e of those really irritating players - for 85 minutes he looks top PL class and then....

the fact he's continued to play in the top leagues after leaving us shows he has something - just that last 5 minutes is what he is missing..........................