Same old Sunderland

Guest BooBoo

Tony Loughlan - not Kidd - is assistant manager.

:lol:

Update: Readytogo

Keano's assistant - Tony Loughlan

The club has confirmed that Roy Keane's assistant will NOT be Brian Kidd, as speculated - but one Tony Loughlan.

Loughlan has most recently been responsible for coaching the 8-13 year olds at Leicester City FC's academy, organising training schedules and technical development programmes.

Known to favour a hands-on approach to coaching, Loughlan holds the UEFA 'A' and 'B' coaching licenses.

Born in January 1970 in Croydon, Tony is a former Leicester City youth player, with spells at Nottingham Forest and Lincoln City.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!

How f*cking class is that. Last year in the studio for Sky Sports, Niall Quinn talking about how one day Roy Keane will be looking for a club to give him a chance as a manager, Richard Keys then says, "Will he be a good manager, in one word"....Quinny replies, "Doubtful".

bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif

Tony Loughlan - not Kidd - is assistant manager.

Update: Readytogo

Keano's assistant - Tony Loughlan

The club has confirmed that Roy Keane's assistant will NOT be Brian Kidd, as speculated - but one Tony Loughlan.

Loughlan has most recently been responsible for coaching the 8-13 year olds at Leicester City FC's academy, organising training schedules and technical development programmes.

Known to favour a hands-on approach to coaching, Loughlan holds the UEFA 'A' and 'B' coaching licenses.

Born in January 1970 in Croydon, Tony is a former Leicester City youth player, with spells at Nottingham Forest and Lincoln City.

Bit of a come down for him then? Switched the second half off....my eyes started bleeding. Off to stick pins in my keano doll.  :cool:

Guest Knightrider

Keane is vindictive enough to get into management at sunderland and fuck it all up just to get back at Quinn for criticising his toasting ability.

Keane is vindictive enough to get into management at sunderland and fuck it all up just to get back at Quinn for criticising his toasting ability.

:lol: :lol:

The fucker can hold a grudge, I'll give him that...

Ask Alf Inge Haaland bluebigeek.gif

Guest BooBoo

Remember after two months of life at SJP when Kevin Keegan nearly walked out and memorably stated "it's not like it said in the brochure!"

I can envisage a similar scenario at the SOS but instead of the brochure analogy, it will be "STICK IT UP YOUR BOLLOCKS!"

Remember after two months of life at SJP when Kevin Keegan nearly walked out and memorably stated "it's not like it said in the brochure!"

I can envisage a similar scenario at the SOS but instead of the brochure analogy, it will be "STICK IT UP YOUR BOLLOCKS!"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest Knightrider

The mackems are sad fuckas, they constantly laughed at us knowing Shearer would take over one day without any prior management experience and now they reckon Keane who once called them a nothing club and their daft irish chairman a tosser, is going to save their sorry arses :lol:

Keane looks like the Iranian president!!! :lol:http://www.safc.com/uploads/images/aug_06/safc_1156781415_Keane290.jpghttp://www.zundelsite.org/zundel_persecuted/ahmadinejad.jpg

Poor comparison. Some parts of Iran have running water and sewerage systems, I believe.

Guest Amanda

Agree about their empty stadium.  Did anyone see the fan who thought they would get promoted.    First game won.  :)

Guest Bellers

Agree about their empty stadium.  Did anyone see the fan who thought they would get promoted.    First game won.   :)

I do believe he was chanting " The revolution begins, we're going up up, we're going up up..."

Agree about their empty stadium.  Did anyone see the fan who thought they would get promoted.    First game won.   :)

24, 000 empty seats. Yes you read that right. Twenty four thousand empty seats.

2 4 0 0 0  empty seats. On a Bank Holiday Monday. Thousands of kids still on holiday. Hundreds of mackems back home for a long weekend. New chairman. New manager being announced. Facing one of the (supposed) best teams in the league. They fill about 52% of the ground. Should be fucking ashamed of themselves.

Disgraceful attendance and performance. Fair enough they won, but fucking hell, come on? They were dire. Like watching Seaham Red Star v Penrith. Awful. Fucking awful.

Guest Andrew Flintoff

Roy Keane is the devil, fact. Look at those horns where he should have ears:

http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/2682/devilbo9.jpg

Keane is vindictive enough to get into management at sunderland and **** it all up just to get back at Quinn for criticising his toasting ability.

That's just exactly what I thought !

It just seems so strange. The last person you'd have ever thought keane would work for is his long time adversary quinn ??

Stranger things have happened.