Monaco want Emre - L'Equipe.

Optimistic Nut

As if Nolan is being mentioned. It was some crackpot on a non-descript blog speculating ffs. :lol:

Dave how about a thread for just Newcastle transfer rumours? So we can put all of them in there even the most ridiculous ones.

We have a thread for other clubs transfers but not ours.  :cheesy:

Seems like a good idea, but at some point it'll go mental with w*** like the Nolan thing appearing and swamping everything else.

Might end up doing it, but for now there's so little rumour separate threads are fine.

Alrighty :coolsmiley:

I've been a little shocked that there hasn't been more made of the Nolan thing.  Seems obvious to me with him out of form and possibly looking for a move after being booed last weekend.

If Sam asks for Nolan, Mort needs to pull the plug on Sam's transfer budget as of now.

On Emre I'd be disappointed if he left, but then I've been disappointed with the majority of his perfomances since he came here.

Perfect summary of how i feel, although i'd probably feel a tad less disappointed than yourself if we sold him. Until this summer though i'd have gladly seen the back of him, shame he's the only player playing (well sometimes Sam plays him) in mid that can make things happen.

I've been a little shocked that there hasn't been more made of the Nolan thing.  Seems obvious to me with him out of form and possibly looking for a move after being booed last weekend.

If Sam asks for Nolan, Mort needs to pull the plug on Sam's transfer budget as of now.

Needs to pull the plug on sam if that happens.

You can see it now, Emre out, Nolan in.

I'd be happy with that.

you're mad, can anyone imagine a midfield of Smith, Butt, Geremi, Nolan

If that ends up being our midfield, all more reason to sack the fat cunt ASAP.

Sorry, why the fuck are people talking about Nolan? Have I missed something?

A link today, a dubious one, but one that sends shivers down even the most hardened Allardyce supporter

What link?

A link today, a dubious one, but one that sends shivers down even the most hardened Allardyce supporter

What link?

Apparently we bid on a another player today as well as Copperheed, a player who currently plays for an EPL club.

Someone else ran that that player is Nolan.

The spuds fans think its matty Taylor.

Ah i'd let him go, as much as i like the guy - when he plays well he's a real asset. But he's very, very rarely played to that high standard since he's arrived and it's pretty clear to me that Allardyce isn't too fond of him. We could probably get a decent price for him too, and put it towards our budget and replace him with someone significantly better. £4/5m or more and i'd take it.

What link?

Apparently we bid on a another player today as well as Copperheed, a player who currently plays for an EPL club.

"Someone"? Spurs fans?

Christ almighty, welcome to the transfer window. Gets worse on here every time.

What link?

"Someone"? Spurs fans?

Christ almighty, welcome to the transfer window. Gets worse on here every time.

http://nufcblog.com/2008/01/04/transfer-news/newcastle-make-new-mystery-transfer-bid/

Its all shite...hopefully.

So it's not even "nufcblog", whichever 14 year old's website of the year contender that might be, it's some daft kid making a comment on nufcblog.

Here's a suggestion lads: ignore it. Why it even gets passed as worthy of mention is beyond me.

So it's not even "nufcblog", whichever 14 year old's website of the year contender that might be, it's some daft kid making a comment on nufcblog.

Here's a suggestion lads: ignore it. Why it even gets passed as worthy of mention is beyond me.

Halleluiah. Been saying the same all night.