Kazenga LuaLua joins Brighton permanently

Syrette

Guest Knightrider

How desperate are people, he ran forward with the ball a bit. How anyone can read anything into his cameo is beyond me.

Woudn't bother with the scouting module coach.

If you can't spot innate talent in front of your eyes...

Never said he wasn't talented or anything.

Anyway, you cannot predict or judge the ability of a footballer regardless of how well they played based on a few minutes on the ball. He dribbled well because he had space and time to and no-one was pressurising him. He looked quick because he is quick, this isn't a skill though, and he looked promising. But that came against the backdrop of what was a really poor match and poor performances in the main by all in Black & White so he didn't need to do much to impress or rather stand out. In reality all he did was dribble the ball under no or not much pressure once or twice. Their striker, Sidibe, he dribbled his way out of trouble constantly, often deep within his own half all the way towards our final 3rd, often under pressure. Yet he's a Championship player and no-one is talking about his "cameo" or potential.

Guest nufc 4 life
ar nightmare lol....i havent even spoke 2 troisy since that night like lol woops....tell them 2 all shutup ha.....r i see.....its 2 expensive man. im still tryna arrange the crack 4 2night....its startin 2 become a bit of a stress ha....gonna get pretty drunk as usual though lol....quit sayin oooo troisy its not nice lol xxxx

No coke 4 me...coke coke coke 4 yoooooou!!

but cokeeeeeeee 4 kaz haha

and this is a comment kazenga himself made

hes a lieee man lol

kool kool llol , i prbs be out tomoro nite bt at min i dunno yet lol

xxxx

yepyep coke for meeee

and then later he put

u goin liquid tomorro

i prbs wont even go out tomoro nite lol ha

yes coke for uuu

xxxx

u dnt drink mannn

looks like he could be doing something, but maybe he's just drinking coca cola  :frantic:

ar nightmare lol....i havent even spoke 2 troisy since that night like lol woops....tell them 2 all shutup ha.....r i see.....its 2 expensive man. im still tryna arrange the crack 4 2night....its startin 2 become a bit of a stress ha....gonna get pretty drunk as usual though lol....quit sayin oooo troisy its not nice lol xxxx

Craic

Guest nufc 4 life

Craic

?

Craic

?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Craic

It's extremely unlikely that he would openly talk about drug use like that.

Craic

?

:lol:

I really doubt he's on crack cocaine as you're trying to imply.

Guest nufc 4 life

Craic

?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Craic

It's extremely unlikely that he would openly talk about drug use like that.

That's what i thought, but it just kept popping up in loads of profiles. A lot of people that talked about had private profiles too, just thought i'd put it on people can make their own judgments.

:lol: i just went on the benfield school website its got all the squad from about 2 seasons ago in the school swimming pool. Type in benfield school on google open the first link. On the home page clink multimedia library and it has Newcastle UTC visit Benfield worth a watch very funny.

Bowyer looks like he's having fun.

Guest nufc 4 life

:lol: i just went on the benfield school website its got all the squad from about 2 seasons ago in the school swimming pool. Type in benfield school on google open the first link. On the home page clink multimedia library and it has Newcastle UTC visit Benfield worth a watch very funny.

Bowyer looks like he's having fun.

:lol: babayaro and his afro was pretty funny and seeing Souness in his swimming trunks not a pretty sight :lol:

hes a lieee man lol

xxxx

yepyep coke for meeee

and then later he put

u goin liquid tomorro

yes coke for uuu

xxxx

u dnt drink mannn

looks like he could be doing something, but maybe he's just drinking coca cola  :frantic:

It's actually quite sad that you look for that.

Guest nufc 4 life

hes a lieee man lol

xxxx

yepyep coke for meeee

and then later he put

u goin liquid tomorro

yes coke for uuu

xxxx

u dnt drink mannn

It's actually quite sad that you look for that.

i had a bit of time to waste before i go out.

Anyway, you cannot predict or judge the ability of a footballer regardless of how well they played based on a few minutes on the ball. He dribbled well because he had space and time to and no-one was pressurising him. He looked quick because he is quick, this isn't a skill though, and he looked promising. But that came against the backdrop of what was a really poor match and poor performances in the main by all in Black & White so he didn't need to do much to impress or rather stand out. In reality all he did was dribble the ball under no or not much pressure once or twice. Their striker, Sidibe, he dribbled his way out of trouble constantly, often deep within his own half all the way towards our final 3rd, often under pressure. Yet he's a Championship player and no-one is talking about his "cameo" or potential.

This poster is this boards most optimistic poster mackems.gif

Guest bluegeordie

Must say I'm with HTT on this one - imo reading anything into Kazenga's performance against Stoke just shows what lengths we have to go to in order to salvage something from the wreckage that is NUFC at the moment.

On a positive note though, if the content of his MySpace site is anything to go by, then if we couple Kazenga with Martins we're already halfway to having a team capable of unseating The Eggheads on the quiz show of the same name. Given how they've currently got our team performing, I vote for Terry Mac and Big Sam himself to complete the line-up.    

when ive went to 4 or 5 reserve matches hes looked excellent, he was given a challenge yesterday and he dealt with it, i think he could grow up to play like n'zogbia...

he showed me in 20minutes or however long that hes a better winger than damien duff (from the last 4 matches hes played)...hopefully hes on the bench more often in the league and he might break into the team within a few month

Guest Knightrider

There is a world of difference between optimism and realism. I think I fall somewhere in between, hitting the target more often than not, even if a few are scuffed in, deflected in or ruled out by the dubious goals committee.

Err...

:D

There is a world of difference between optimism and realism. I think I fall somewhere in between, hitting the target more often than not, even if a few are scuffed in, deflected in or ruled out by the dubious goals committee.

Err...

I am still after ya for your "Snakes on a Plane" line :razz:

Guest Knightrider

Err...

I am still after ya for your "Snakes on a Plane" line :razz:

You should go after the makers first, terrible film.

The most notable thing for me was how relaxed and confident he looked. There seemed to be no doubt in his head that he belonged out there, which is the sign of a great player in the making. The last one of our teenagers that gave me that impression was Gazza.

And can we give our manager a bit of credit for a brave decision? 0-0 away in a Cup tie to a Championship side in the driving rain, and he pitches in a 17 year old. That took a bit of nerve.

here here and hopefully he can make a name for himself scoring the winning goal against manure on saturday :tumbleweed:

The most notable thing for me was how relaxed and confident he looked. There seemed to be no doubt in his head that he belonged out there, which is the sign of a great player in the making. The last one of our teenagers that gave me that impression was Gazza.

And can we give our manager a bit of credit for a brave decision? 0-0 away in a Cup tie to a Championship side in the driving rain, and he pitches in a 17 year old. That took a bit of nerve.

http://icnewcastle.icnetwork.co.uk/newcastleunited/news/tm_headline=flippin--brilliant-kazenga-is-new-gazza-&method=full&objectid=18639746&siteid=50081-name_page.html

;)