Kazenga LuaLua joins Brighton permanently

Syrette

Well I'm prepared to jump on this particular bandwagon with both feet. Have a nice, juicy contract waiting for him on his 18th birthday before that nasty Monsieur Wenger steps in.

They've handed him professional terms and he will sign them on his 18th Birthday.

@ Baggio, Norwich looks a likely destination for a loan move.

definitely impressed with him, he has a silky first touch and control if todays cameo is anything to go by, a natural dribbler and fairly quick - good raw materials but a long way to go if he wants to fulfil his promise. looks pretty raw tho, especially physically, so i;d wait till next season before blooding him, a loan till the end of the season would probably be good and perhaps toughen him a la bernard going to darlo. realistically its far too early to judge, pattison looked pretty fab when he came on against celtic in a pre-season tournament a few years back, and against west brom when we finished 7th under roeder. saying that he looks better than some of the dross we've had on our right wing in recent years like brittain or kerr.  i never saw the faintest glimmer of talent shine out from those two.

Better than some of the dross we've had on our right wing in recent years like brittain or kerr.  i never saw the faintest glimmer of talent shine out from those two.

Good point. As like yourself when I saw Brittain & Kerr I knew they were shite, atm I think I can see a spark in Lua Lua.

He's handsome as ever like.

http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/8218/martinbrittainvbristolcpm7.jpg

Looks like he's just survived a nuclear war.

Just shave it off man, its doing you nee good.

definitely impressed with him, he has a silky first touch and control if todays cameo is anything to go by, a natural dribbler and fairly quick - good raw materials but a long way to go if he wants to fulfil his promise. looks pretty raw tho, especially physically, so i;d wait till next season before blooding him, a loan till the end of the season would probably be good and perhaps toughen him a la bernard going to darlo. realistically its far too early to judge, pattison looked pretty fab when he came on against celtic in a pre-season tournament a few years back, and against west brom when we finished 7th under roeder. saying that he looks better than some of the dross we've had on our right wing in recent years like brittain or kerr.  i never saw the faintest glimmer of talent shine out from those two.

Before he fucked his knee?

Before he f***** his knee?

2 leg breaks & his dad dieing effected badly.

Before he fucked his knee?

west brom was after he fucked his knee, but before he started wrecking his liver (allegedly). supposed to be doing alright at norwich tho.

The most notable thing for me was how relaxed and confident he looked. There seemed to be no doubt in his head that he belonged out there, which is the sign of a great player in the making. The last one of our teenagers that gave me that impression was Gazza.

And can we give our manager a bit of credit for a brave decision? 0-0 away in a Cup tie to a Championship side in the driving rain, and he pitches in a 17 year old. That took a bit of nerve.

When he came on, it didn't look like we had a 17-year old debutant on making his debut. He just blended into the game. Don't know whether that's shining praise for him, or a damning indictment on our team though...

...or Allardyce. Lets face it, you see a 17 year old come on, take people on, pass the ball wisely along the ground, and play facing the goal, and you wonder why we dont see the likes of Zoggy, Martins, Milner, Duff, or any other midfielders doing it considering their qualities.

Perhaps Allardyce gets too much opportunity to drill these instincts out of these players.

Guest shaun11177

He is the only player in the Academy with any promise at all so i hope he succeeds-dont think Carroll is anything more than a Championship player.

He's handsome as ever like.

http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/8218/martinbrittainvbristolcpm7.jpg

Looks like he's just survived a nuclear war.

Just shave it off man, its doing you nee good.

looks like a man right out of the movie "coneheads"

I remember Alan O"Brien beeing promising with his"pace"  :smug: where did he end up?Scotland?

One player didn't work out so no other can?.. fantastic logic, well done..

Anyway O'Brien was considered promising because we heard he had great pace, I don't remember anyone thinking he looked like a good player after actually seeing him play.  I remember thinking he looked like he could run very fast without the ball, but had little ball control and couldn't cross.

Thought he had a bit of Lennon about him. Would of been nice to see what his delievery or his end product was, made some poorish decisions but that'll come with experience. Would like to see Allardyce give him a bit of a run out to be honest against smaller opposition, having said that, if he definitely has that all out confidents which good players generally have then big opposition shouldnt phase him too much. Playig agaisnt a big team would make him or break him.

Having said all that, its clear that RW is one of our weaknesses, so if he was to get a wide birth then it will only go and provide us with another headache with Zog, Dufff and Enrique. My guess is that Enrique will get dropped.

Guest nufc 4 life

doesn't sound like he likes training very much this is what he posted on someone else myspace...

haha r wel al stop bein nasty then:P

erm i was in twn on new year ....drinkinnnn, what about you , wot did u get ur lad for xmas then

jst shity trainin , u

erm nothin really just trainin and tht and im sick of it ha

im not going to put the name of the myspace and i havent copied part of the comments because they had names in them and it might be against the rules to post that.

Guest nufc 4 life
eee u liar yes u do...Kazzzz loves town && coke haha

bit in bold is a bit worrying if its referring to what i think its referring too

Guest nufc 4 life

oh and it definetely is his myspace, becuase he seems to know people from his previous school and they seem to know him. if someone was pretending they wouldn't be able to get his friends myspace unless they went to the same school, Benfield?

:lol: i just went on the benfield school website its got all the squad from about 2 seasons ago in the school swimming pool. Type in benfield school on google open the first link. On the home page clink multimedia library and it has Newcastle UTC visit Benfield worth a watch very funny.