Man Utd vs Newcastle Utd - Match Thread

Decky

Guest Harry-Norway

we are in deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep shit at the moment,can anybody see a light in the end of this tunnel????????????

just got back from the pub watching the game..

what is the point in Alan Smith? can't pass, can't tackle, can't play in midfield, can't play up front, can't play on the wing, can't defend, can't attack... there is no point to him whatsoever

all strikers miss easy chances like that, owen and martins miss almost as many as they score, rooney's missed a couple this match alone, look at defoe's miss the other day when it was harder to miss than to score. we've been spoilt by shearer who very rarely missed when presented with a good chance on goal, but that is not normal, he was an exceptional case.

Some people claim Owen is an exceptional case too though, which is kind of my point. He ain't, not these days.

indeed. hard to see what he's got going for him now. good finish for the offside goal but him and vds just going through the motions once the whistle went.

Guest Express

That last goal was a disgrace, Smith was right to get angry, at least he had a reaction, surely the red will be rescinded when they see he was offside and it didn't go over the line.

Guest Stephen927

Absolutely gutted. I didn't expect to get anything out of the game, but bloody hell. 6-0.

Well done like Smith, really shown why you deserve the armband !  :clap:

Guest LucaAltieri

Sweet Jesus, get a grip. It was one game against the best team in Europe. Get a grip. We are managerless. Get a grip.

That last goal was a disgrace, Smith was right to get angry, at least he had a reaction, surely the red will be rescinded when they see he was offside and it didn't go over the line.

Haha, the useless cunt said something when we were 6-0 down with seconds to go. I'd rather the fucker shot himself. :lol:

On the bright side.....can it get any lower?

Only thing worse would be the scum doing it to us.

They've been unlucky quite often.

This pack of overpaid bast*rds would just fold and surrender against the makems.

the only people we can blame is that shiit on the pitch.

I would keep nzogbia, taylor and enrique the rest can fuck off because they are thick as fuck.

Milner is so fucking average

duff is like a crab

owen may as well not be on the pitch

smith thick as fuck

butt slow and holds up play

cacapa what the fuck is he

carr say no more

given is a fucki9ng waste of space. His distribution is a disgrace and he is a fucking liability. How hard is it to find one of your teamates at least half the time. He cant kick for shit

Most of these players aren't fit to wear the shirt, people like Smith and Carr are a disgrace

Smiths out of position to be fair to him.

But why the fuck hes in central midfield and Emre is sitting on the bench beats me. It would be understandable if Smith actually provided protection for the defence, but its just a case of dropping a midfielder with decent ability for a midfielder who does nothing except give fouls away and bark at the referee.

Fair to say that this has gone as bad as we possibly thought it could of tonight.

Hope Ashley and Mort are going to enjoy their Saturday night cos if they dont sort this out soon then I think the fans are going to be voicing comments inn their direction.

The positives of this humiliating defeat is ,,,,,

1. It will hit MA & Mort hard that unless they bring in a manager that can inspire and change things around quickly, we're pretty much f^^^ed for the season as 4th from bottom Wigan is only 6 points behind.

2. Will Mourinho be motivated to take on this semmingly impossible challenge now made even bigger. No better way to show he is indeed the special one.  This defeat has showcased to the world the state we're in

3. If indeed Keegan, Shearer or Sir Bobby watched rhe game, will this be the moment that stirs their heart and make them rise above their reseverations in coming back to do something before its all too late