Man Utd vs Newcastle Utd - Match Thread

Decky

Guest Toongaboom

we re poor, poor. poor, poor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Given

Taylor                    Enrique

Zog

we need more players...........Diouf...........etc

You could see after the first two goals he let in and the bollocking he gave Enrique and Capaca our defence just gave up. He gives our defenders no confidence at all.

shut up. how the hell would you or could you know that?

Because i watched the game. After the second goal Enrique was pure s****

and thats down to given?

more probally because it was one of his only starts of the season against a rampant manu with no manager, from a different country and we had just gone 2 goals down.

Or maybe it was because Given had spent two minutes bollocking him for a perfectly acceptable backpass

f*** you Nigel Pearson. Here we are having sacked Allardyce for his defensive and negative tactics and Pearson just follows in his footsteps. He's got a chance to make his mark but ends up dragging us even lower down in s****. Smith is a f****** joke tbh. To be sent off after that decision is nothing less than incredibly stupid imo. What did he think, that we had a chance to win it? I don't know who to blame for this, but Pearson seems to be quite f****** stupid. Emre could have had an impact on this game, while Smith (an unworthy captain) was as s**** as i have ever seen him. Credit to N'Zogbia for at least trying a bit, he really is our best player. Ashley and Mort have a job to do.

agreed

Anyone going to rate the players? Not worth it for me.

Good: Given, Enrique, N'Zogbia

Bad: Everyone else

really????

To be fair, he did have quite a few good saves, but this match really outlined how inept he is at kicking the ball under any sort of pressure at all.

Disgrace! A fooking disgrace!   >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

You know what? Thanks to those wankers, I don't think we should ever mention that 5-0 win again. Simply because it would be too embarassing! Thanks for wiping it out, you monkies!

>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Guest The Libertine

f*** you Nigel Pearson. Here we are having sacked Allardyce for his defensive and negative tactics and Pearson just follows in his footsteps. He's got a chance to make his mark but ends up dragging us even lower down in s****. Smith is a f****** joke tbh. To be sent off after that decision is nothing less than incredibly stupid imo. What did he think, that we had a chance to win it? I don't know who to blame for this, but Pearson seems to be quite f****** stupid. Emre could have had an impact on this game, while Smith (an unworthy captain) was as s**** as i have ever seen him. Credit to N'Zogbia for at least trying a bit, he really is our best player. Ashley and Mort have a job to do.

Please give us Mourinho!

hows nigel pearson getting it in the neck for this? whats he supposed to do? only an idiot would try to attack that man utd team with this team.

agreed

Played quite attacking today iyam.

Anyone going to rate the players? Not worth it for me.

Given: 3

Carr: 2

Taylor: 4

Cacapa: 2

Enrique: 5 (Best defender we had today, but still not great)

Milner: 4

Smith: 1 (For turning up)

Butt: 2

N'Zogbia: 6 (Threatened when he went forward. No support though)

Duff: 4

Owen: 3 (Though completely starved of service)

Subs:

Viduka: 3

Rozehnal: 2

And I'm probably being kind with all of them.

Time for Mort to ask the top class managers if they want it if not give it to shearer

Looking at today, even I wouldn't take it.

I would, but only for the huge windfall when theyd pay my contract up.

Honestly, that must cross some of these managers' minds now when they think of us. Nice payday if they want to retire, 3 years salary in the space of 6 months.

Guest sicko2ndbest

What a fantastic day

1) Turned down by an average manager

2) Stuffed 6-0

Can't wait to see tomorrows sunday drivel

Can somebody do a dissertation on the life expectancy of fans of the different premiership teams. I think you know where im going

You could see after the first two goals he let in and the bollocking he gave Enrique and Capaca our defence just gave up. He gives our defenders no confidence at all.

shut up. how the hell would you or could you know that?

Because i watched the game. After the second goal Enrique was pure s****

and thats down to given?

more probally because it was one of his only starts of the season against a rampant manu with no manager, from a different country and we had just gone 2 goals down.

Or maybe it was because Given had spent two minutes bollocking him for a perfectly acceptable backpass

talk about nit pikking, in the end do you really think it made any effect on our performance or the result. start worrying about bigger matters mate like players not givving there all or the lack of creativity, passion, bollocks, simple football, short passing, control, calming down, effective play, tactics, tempo, closing down, tracking, defending, holdng up the ball, confidence and anything else useful, shown by our team!!