Man Utd vs Newcastle Utd - Match Thread

Decky

No way we are going to walk all over Man U 3-0 to us

I know, but I hate the negativity in this thread. Or in this forum in general.

Who knows, maybe Manure has an odd day or something. Have some faith.

Okay smart arse. :lol: :lol: :lol:

No way we are going to walk all over Man U 3-0 to us

I know, but I hate the negativity in this thread. Or in this forum in general.

Who knows, maybe Manure has an odd day or something. Have some faith.

Okay smart arse. :lol: :lol: :lol:

No point arguing with a wall so i'll stop right there. Im a supporter, even though im not english i've supported this team since the early keegan days. Why would i stop now? If I do not believe in the team, then there's no point supporting them at all? 

Its a win-win situ for me, I was expecting to get beat at Man U pre-sacking so whatever happens, getting mauled excepted, i'm not going to be too down if the usual happens.

Also, gives us something else to take our attention from the 'who's-it-gonna-be' ............... for a while anyway.

Guest Guinness

I really don't fancy our chances of keeping a clean sheet for very long with the Cacapa and Rozehnal partnership at the back.

Guest SmileyCulture

Just play to win. We expect to get nothing anyway so just give it a shot. Who cares if we end up losing 4-0.

Thats the attitude we need today.

cant see us getting anything from this game. i would be happy ( well as happy as you can be after losing) if our team puts in a display that any other day would of won. if we fight all the way. attack and actually try to win. then i will be pleased. if we go there expecting to lose. then let man u walk all over us, and we get hammered and not even trying. then i wont be happy.

hopefully the players are told to go out and make a name for their self as our next manager (Who ever it is) may just be watching this somewhere and first impressions count etc etc

I can't remember a game I was less bothered about than this. We're gonna get beat, and there are far more important things going on. Who knows, I might even just sit back and enjoy the football.

I can't remember a game I was less bothered about than this. We're gonna get beat, and there are far more important things going on. Who knows, I might even just sit back and enjoy the football.

Easy now Dave, that's crazy talk.

In fairness, Ronaldo, Rooney and Tevez should all be on the park, so there's bound to be some good football played.

In fairness, Ronaldo, Rooney and Tevez should all be on the park, so there's bound to be some good football played.

Touche, just feel personally I can't really enjoy the football if the decent stuff is being played against us.

Touche, just feel personally I can't really enjoy the football if the decent stuff is being played against us.

I can't speak for him, obviously, but I think Dave may have been insinuating that the good football would be played by Man Utd as well. If he wasn't, then your "crazy talk" comment stands and is seconded.

I can't speak for him, obviously, but I think Dave may have been insinuating that the good football would be played by Man Utd as well. If he wasn't, then your "crazy talk" comment stands and is seconded.

Just saying I'd find it hard to detach myself from being an NUFC supporter enough to enjoy the opposition's football. No doubt if I were a neutral I would/could.

:undecided: