The Harry Redknapp thread

fredbob
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

How long will this painfull hope filled wait go on before they finally slam the door of hope shut by confirming rednapp is who we are after. the longer it drags the bigger the fall. id expect everyone is just trying to play it down until the pompey/mackems game is done.

If MA was actually in the UK he might stop, look and listen to what the fans want- he'd be killed for bringing this idiot in. Of all the people, why 'Arry????  :idiot2:

Pay Chelski the pocket change and get in JM. And in all fairness, they just might be working out the details ("Proper Channels"). But this waiting for credible news from the club is killing us all.

kids toiday,nee patience

Guest nufcfan76

Patience? They are for hospitals. Besides, patience is procrastination without the anxiety...

So is anyone lining up a chant for the Manure game:

We dont want Harry- He's too scary!

Bring in the Special One! He'll get it done!

Something like that...  :undecided:

they got Jim Smith on 5Live talking about Redknapp. Smith says he's spoken to Redknapp about Newcastle but he won't say what he said or the outcome of the conversation.

more vague s****.

I think that he said a whole lot, listening between the lines. I think he was telling us very clearly that HR will be our next Manager.

Patience? They are for hospitals. Besides, patience is procrastination without the anxiety...

So is anyone lining up a chant for the Manure game:

We dont want Harry- He's too scary!

Bring in the Special One! He'll get it done!

Something like that...  :undecided:

then ashley sings back.

"i've spent £250million

i'm not spending £250million more"

not that i wouldn't want mourinho or lippi etc but i can understand if we didnt get them

PSG just confirmed that Portsmouth have had an offer accepted for Fred (SSN) - doesn't sound like a team losing their manager. Portsmouth did say that was where Storrie and Redknapp went as well...

Guest neesy111

PSG just confirmed that Portsmouth have had an offer accepted for Fred (SSN) - doesn't sound like a team losing their manager. Portsmouth did say that was where Storrie and Redknapp went as well...

do u mean lyon