The Harry Redknapp thread

fredbob
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

It won't be Redknapp, i don't think anyone would leave a great job in a club like Pompy where he's supported by everyone and go to this hell hole called Newcastle..i'll be really suprised if he decides to do it.

But i'm suprised that we didn't have some one immeditly lined up after Allardyce, i mean did we just sack him and only now were wondring who to replace him with?!

Guest nufcfan76

I don't doubt your intent, or honesty: I applaude it, seriously. I wish I could do something and hopefully the crowd chants loud enough for MA to hear them in the Far East on Saturday.

I do however doubt the validity of the email address. If it's that easy, while you're at it can you email The Queen or Britney and ask if her and K-Fed are getting back together soon? :cheesy:

Here's my guess:

We're moving for Mourinho, anything less is suicide by MA & CM- 'Arry is too big a risk, any way you cut it and no one's that daft. We're taking the necessary legal steps to undue Mourinho's contract with RA. There is compensation for that along with his contract with us: his major thing is: his staff, his team and his rules. Somehtign Ashley will bow to assuming Mort is able to keep watch on the business end on his behalf.

Guest neesy111

DONT BELIEVE THE PRESS THEY DON'T KNOW WHATS GOING ON

ESPECIALLY SKY FFS

UNTIL SOMETHING IS CONFIRMED, THEN JOSE or LIPPI COULD WALK IN ON MONDAY

Here's my guess:

We're moving for Mourinho, anything less is suicide by MA & CM- 'Arry is too big a risk, any way you cut it and no one's that daft. We're taking the necessary legal steps to undue Mourinho's contract with RA. There is compensation for that along with his contract with us: his major thing is: his staff, his team and his rules. Somehtign Ashley will bow to assuming Mort is able to keep watch on the business end on his behalf.

DONT BELIEVE THE PRESS THE DON'T KNOW WHATS GOING

ESPECIALLY SKY FFS

UNTIL SOMETHING IS CONFIRMED, THEN JOSE or LIPPI COULD WALK IN ON MONDAY

glad you two can keep the optimism!

Just been said on a Spurs board  'Arry to Newcastle, Jol to Pompey, Defoe almost certainly to Newcastle as well.

The source is normally rock solid.

I thought EVERYONE on a spurs forum was ITK, must be a lot of "close families" with the amount of people who are related to someone who works at WHL ;)

It won't be Redknapp, i don't think anyone would leave a great job in a club like Pompy where he's supported by everyone and go to this hell hole called Newcastle..i'll be really suprised if he decides to do it.

But i'm suprised that we didn't have some one immeditly lined up after Allardyce, i mean did we just sack him and only now were wondring who to replace him with?!

i know it's worth nowt but i do think there is someone lined up...no idea who..may be redknapp maybe not.

I don't doubt your intent, or honesty: I applaude it, seriously. I wish I could do something and hopefully the crowd chants loud enough for MA to hear them in the Far East on Saturday.

I do however doubt the validity of the email address. If it's that easy, while you're at it can you email The Queen or Britney and ask if her and K-Fed are getting back together soon? :cheesy:

Here's my guess:

Lovin the romanticism of that post, fook it I believe you!

Another thing that no one has really talked about ...

If Redknapp is appointed I think the odds are pretty high that he brings in Shearer as part of his staff (probably with a view to taking over at some point, 'arry is getting on after all). Redknapp is probably the only British manager who would do this. Similar to how he had Tony adams with him at Pompey.

So how would people feel about Redknapp and Shearer?

That would be a nice little setup I think.