The Harry Redknapp thread

fredbob
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest neesy111

dunno if this is what they said before, but SSN reckon "talks are ongoing"

clutching at straws now

they said earlier he was in talk with fred

ffs they are a joke

SSN is such a joke.... why do they keep reporting that redknapp is in london with his family?! I also love the fact they are now reporting the Portsmouth fred bid and not even pondering any impact this might have on their 'main' story as this would undermine what they have been spouting all day. Nothing has happened for hours... very bizarre, thought either us or portsmouth might have said something.

SSN is such a joke.... why do they keep reporting that redknapp is in london with his family?! I also love the fact they are now reporting the Portsmouth fred bid and not even pondering any impact this might have on their 'main' story as this would undermine what they have been spouting all day. Nothing has happened for hours... very bizarre, thought either us or portsmouth might have said something.

They said earlier that they were going to hear from Mort "any minute"

Guest neesy111

they are just making stuff up now, no quotes, nothing

we haven't even made an approach for him ffs

Guest neesy111

we haven't even made an approach for him ffs

but why not, this is my gripe!

To dump the fat one in such a fashion we surely had to have a target in place, if this target is 'Arry, why have we not moved for him?

exactly, today was the perfect chance to get redknapp and by all accounts the media don't have bloody clue now

odds on Redknapp have just doubled on Betfair (still massive favourite but not seen a move that big since last night's breaking story that we were making an approach this morning). Fucking pissed off as tried to bet against him but just missed the odds i wanted and didn't re-enter bet, essentially just lost £80. Still will be worth it if there was a reason

Ha, just announced shearer on SSn!@

Pretty obvious considering Jim Smith said he'd spoken to Redknapp today and then said he had a 'big decision to make'.

Only a matter of time.

I'm not happy with the slight lack of ambition here, but the idea of a return to a more entertaining Newcastle United is cheering me up the more I think about it.

Pretty obvious considering Jim Smith said he'd spoken to Redknapp today and then said he had a 'big decision to make'.

Only a matter of time.

I'm not happy with the slight lack of ambition here, but the idea of a return to a more entertaining Newcastle United is cheering me up the more I think about it.

I agree. Not what i was hoping for really, but in the end it might turn out to be good and entertaining, hopefully..

Only a matter of time.

Do they really play "Entertaining football"? I know they get the ball down and pass it but they play on the counter attack.