Martin Jol

Flip

Would any of you take him?

I would, he took Tottenham to two straight 5th places and except this season had a good manager career. He has won titles in Holland and i think he would do a good job, better then Hughes or Redknapp.

Dont get me wrong i would love Mourinho but at the moment he looks like the best of the realistic ones.

I would, he took Tottenham to two straight 5th places and except this season had a good manager career. He has won titles in Holland and i think he would do a good job, better then Hughes or Redknapp.

Dont get me wrong i would love Mourinho but at the moment he looks like the best of the realistic ones.

Jol never won anything.

Jol never won anything.

won the dutch cup with roda. think he is a pretty good coach, not the best tactically but trusts his players and gives them the freedom to go out and play proper football. biggest question mark over jol is his inexperience in the transfer market, as the DofF bought players for him at Spurs.

Have you told him that?

Jol never won anything.

The dutch cup equivalent to FA CUP, he took a team from third to first division, and did win a non-league competition. CHEERS...

Was it Roeder or Souness who won us the Intertoto?

Jol never won anything.

The dutch cup equivalent to FA CUP, he took a team from third to first division, and did win a non-league competition. CHEERS...

I'm stunned. GET HIM AT ANY COST!

There's a couple of better options out there, but i would definitaly take him over Redknapp, Hughes etc. He plays football the right way and did well to get Spurs to 5th twice in a row.

Jol never won anything.

I'm stunned. GET HIM AT ANY COST!

Ok to begin with, instead of coming with unnescessary comment how bout you answer if you would take him over Hughes and Redknapp. I know i would.

No. Finished 5th twice yes, spending more than everyone bar Chelsea in the process. Tactically he was absolutely clueless and had no idea what a defence was. Poor mans Keegan.

Hughes and Redknapp are better managers.

He will be better option then Redknapp,Hughes,Mclaren for sure.

Under him spurs played good atacking football.We cant say no to that.

They almost went in the Champions league with him.

But we must consider him if the big guns like Lippi,Mourihno,Scolari,Deschamps,Del Bosque,Kuper,Van Gaal,Hiidink,Hitzfeld reject us.

He is better then Redknapp imo

Better option than some people we've been linked with but I get the feeling he had taken Spurs about as far as he could.

To be honest, use him. I think he's the sort of manager who could get us into the top 6 in 2-3 years with a good brand of football. If we get there and it looks like it's as far as he can take us, you do what Spurs did. Sack him and go for a manager from the next level. Would honestly have no problem with that whatsoever.

No thanks, would rather bend over backwards until the end of the season to get " The Special One "

I like his funny voice.

Do you ever listen to (the now discontinued) Danny Baker and Danny Kelly podcasts?

They did one about two months ago where DB started it with a fucking brilliant impression of Martin Jol.