If it's Redknapp?

Dokko

One of back pages on Redknapp

"Private jet"

"You can go for Chimbonda"

"3m compensation"

Chimbonda, eh?  Woo-fucking-hoo.  Street party.

Probably a spuds writer just adding that bit in as per fuking usual.

I can't see how it can work. Vast majority of fans will be against this so he will have to win games quickly, he'll probably bring in lots of new faces which means he will chop and change to find that winning team resulting in inconsistency and mid-table finish.

You're swapping like for like. Should have stuck with Sam until the summer when we'd have had better options. I say that, I think Ashley was swept away by their 4-1 win over us and Kemsley's patter so he's probably the new Jose Mourinho in his eyes.

Fuckety fuck.

Gets til the end of the season for me.

Or in other words, the man's a fucking cretin when it comes to footballing matters. Good business man maybe (although i'd even question that with the way he's pissing money away at the minute)... football man? Nah.

i only hope ashley gives him huge amounts of money as he tends to be pretty good in the transfer market and has a much better eye for talent than someone like allardyce or souness. let him go for a galactico/trophy signing/fulcrum/one of parky's £25m players that we need first of all.

"Private jet"

"3m compensation"

Yeah FFS, whats wrong with Beye?

Errm ANC he disappears remember

"Private jet"

"3m compensation"

Chimbonda Beye Faye Enrique

Excellent back 4.

Guest Knightrider

Only Newcastle United could sack a manager with the intention of going for attacking football and hire someone whose side hasn't scored  for three months on their own ground.

What a fucking mess.

Only Newcastle United could sack a manager with the intention of going for attacking football and hire someone whose side hasn't scored  for three months on their own ground.

What a fucking mess.

Fucker, imagine that happened at SJP? The ground would probably be burnt down.

Madness. Honestly all faith in the new people has gone, completely.

What a fucking mess.

One of the excuses I have heard down here is that their pitch is too small for their preferred style of play.

Guest elbee909

"Private jet"

"3m compensation"

Would you rather have Carr in the team while Beye is away?

It's like being asked if you'd rather be beheaded, or have your body chopped off from the neck down instead.

Guest Knightrider

What a fucking mess.

One of the excuses I have heard down here is that their pitch is too small for their preferred style of play.

Souness blamed pitches...

And didn't Redknapp buy Faye?

Bad omens.

We're fucked.

Guest elbee909

"Private jet"

"3m compensation"

Chimbonda Beye Faye Enrique

Excellent back 4.

Needs more right backs, surely.

What a fucking mess.

but but but pompey are a veritable brazil circa 1970 don't you know

Only Newcastle United could sack a manager with the intention of going for attacking football and hire someone whose side hasn't scored for three months on their own ground.

What a f****** mess.

But Harry coming is LUDICROUS isn't it, Wullie mate?  (Please forgive me, Wulbert) ;)

Only Newcastle United could sack a manager with the intention of going for attacking football and hire someone whose side hasn't scored for three months on their own ground.

What a f****** mess.

But Harry coming is LUDICROUS isn't it, Wullie mate?  (Please forgive me, Wulbert) ;)

It is. He must be MAD.

Not as mad as I fucking am.

What a f****** mess.

Bad omens.

We're f*****.

And sold him for a profit iirc.

What a fucking mess.

Bad omens.

We're fucked.

Not a Redknapp excuse, a Portsmouth fan's excuse.