Redknapp rejects Newcastle or Newcastle reject Redknapp?

Dokko

The other thing we've now got to contend with is that whoever we approach will know that they weren't our first choice which will make it very hard to get anyone half decent, can't believe the club have managed to fuck things up so badly over the last couple of days.

To be honest, if you genuinely want the job, you aren't going to care about what choice you were.

Guest elbee909

The other thing we've now got to contend with is that whoever we approach will know that they weren't our first choice

I think this is one of the biggest myths in football.

First reaction:  :celb:

Second reaction:  Oh Sweet Baby Jesus and the orphans, if that was our go-all-out-to-get first choice what the fuck is our second choice?  And now we're desperately scrambling around for a manager like when we sacked Robson.

Dickheads texting Sky Sports talking about how now we might now realise we're a small club with ideas above our station  :rolleyes:

Guest Guinness

Did he reject us or has he simply said he's staying at Pompey?

He rejected us, met Mort yesterday and turned us down.

Guest elbee909

First reaction:  :celb:

Second reaction:  Oh Sweet Baby Jesus and the orphans, if that was our go-all-out-to-get first choice what the fuck is our second choice?  And now we're desperately scrambling around for a manager like when we sacked Robson.

Dickheads texting Sky Sports talking about how now we might now realise we're a small club with ideas above our station  :rolleyes:

Should block Spurs fans from texting in then.

Guest sicko2ndbest

Initial feeling: Why the f*** did we sack Bigh Sam without having someone lined up

2nd thought: Whoever gets it now will be 2nd choice

3rd feeling: I think Mort and Ashley have messed up big time putting their eggs in one basket

4th feeling: i'm fed up with this already

5th feeling: I've got to change my avatar again

Guest elbee909

I'm not being funny but it's deffo the "special one" now...

Rednap (as in red heid) was just a smokescreen folks. I'm not too dissapointed!

No, not disappointed, just the most optimistic person in the history of the world.

Still... can't help but hope.

Guest Ridzuan

Yes fantastic!  :celb: Now get your brains right Mort and Ashley and go and find a top and experienced manager,dont give us another donkey type or Ill be f**king mad.