Redknapp rejects Newcastle or Newcastle reject Redknapp?

Dokko

Guest elbee909

MOrt- Want the job then Jose?

Jose - Suck me off and i'll think about it.

Mort - Do i have to Mike?

Asley - FFS Mort, yes and do it better than when you did Harry.

I think if there was a poll asking if you'd suck off Mourinho if he'd become manager... well, there'd be interesting results.

I think those who are going for the Manchester match later today should bring a banner which says 'We want Mourinho' or 'Mourinho for Magpies'.That would give Mort some f**king attention.

or we dont want anyone british

Van Gaal

Hiddink

Hitzfeld

I think if there was a poll asking if you'd suck off Mourinho if he'd become manager... well, there'd be interesting results.

Add in a stipulation that he wins the league title for us within five years and get that poll up man. :lol:

HAs NUFC madde an offcial statement saying we approached Harry, or was harry just rejecting the media specualtion and clearing the air that he wasn't going to leave pompy?

The media can really twist things you know.

Guest Ridzuan

Mort would probably reply back 'Is it harry there' and Mourinho would say,'What,its that Harry guy again.Im done with you.'There goes our chance of fame.

Guest Guinness

HAs NUFC madde an offcial statement saying we approached Harry, or was harry just rejecting the media specualtion and clearing the air that he wasn't going to leave pompy?

We've said nothing, but Harry himself claims we approached him yesterday, he met Mort and after sleeping on the offer has decided to turn it down.

bugger all quotes from Newcastle. the BBC article says that Pompey gave Redknapp til Sunday to decide., he then came out with this statement saying that he wouldn't join Newcastle.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_prem/7180147.stm

still no offical word from Newcastle about anything. looks like the media are going over-drive on rumour and speculation as they know sod-all about what is actually happening

Guest elbee909

Add in a stipulation that he wins the league title for us within five years and get that poll up man. :lol:

I think Oliver's 'socks blown off' comment may have been misheard on his typist's part...

We've said nothing, but Harry himself claims we approached him yesterday, he met Mort and after sleeping on the offer has decided to turn it down.

Football negotiation rule number 1:

Never let anyone sleep on it.

I feel sick, i realy really do.

With a really heavy heart

Its becoming hard to suppport this club, its just constant pain and misrey, it really is.  I feel like crying. 

Think I have lost faith. 

Guest Ridzuan

bugger all quotes from Newcastle. the BBC article says that Pompey gave Redknapp til Sunday to decide., he then came out with this statement saying that he wouldn't join Newcastle.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_prem/7180147.stm

still no offical word from Newcastle about anything. looks like the media are going over-drive on rumour and speculation as they know sod-all about what is actually happening

BBC again saying Shearer is unlikely to take the job when Skysports said earlier today he would be interested.Shows how f**king clueless the media are.