Redknapp rejects Newcastle or Newcastle reject Redknapp?

Dokko

No top class manager will touch us now knowing they were second choice to Harry Redknapp

McClaren will get it

Don't talk daft, no potential manager is going to worry who was asked first, if they want the job they'll take it.

No top class manager will touch us now knowing they were second choice to Harry Redknapp

McClaren will get it

Don't talk daft, no potential manager is going to worry who was asked first, if they want the job they'll take it.

Exactly. Do you think Mourinho gave two sh*ts that Chelsea originally wanted Eriksson?

Guest Ridzuan

some idiots on SSN saying Pearce or Sanchez

Martin Jol is the only reasonable option

All three are absolute rubbish if you ask me.

Exactly. Do you think Mourinho gave two sh*ts that Chelsea originally wanted Eriksson?

No way, just like everybody when going for a new job, the offer put in front of you is all that matters.

Guest andynufc84

It is almost certain that whoever it is will be rubbish and not liked by the fans

It is not if it is the Special One.

Give over man

It is almost certain that whoever it is will be rubbish and not liked by the fans

Rubbish, they wanted Redknapp for the job he's done as Portsmouth, he's actually done a good job.  They will look at other options, options which could be better in the end than what they were originally looking for.

Guest elbee909

Mort - Want the job Jose?

Mourinho - You offered it to Redknapp first.

Mort - You'll get a £100 million transfer kitty.

Mourinho - I'm totally there dude!

If he walks in wearing a dressing gown, sunglasses and supping a white russian he'd be a fucking legend.

Guest Goalfather

Martin Jol would be a good manager for the club.

He did a fine job at Spurs and he seems to be a great man manager. Shearer is a bullSh*ti option...Has he earned his badges as yet. I believe that Roeder is 20x more tactically astute than Shearer.

Do strikers of Shearer ilk make good coaches?

Guest Ridzuan

I think those who are going for the Manchester match later today should bring a banner which says 'We want Mourinho' or 'Mourinho for Magpies'.That would give Mort some f**king attention.