Newcastle V Stoke - Pre Match Thread (Keegan Homecoming)

Jamie

just listening to bbc newcastle, getting chills here just listening to it all...  :celb: :celb: :celb: :celb:

They've just replayed the "I'd love it if we beat them" speech, and I had a lump in my throat.

God, I'm pathetic.  :blush:

Guest nufcfan76

Yeah, thanks Dave. I've got it up and running. I can't see how the club is to market overseas if they can't televise or even radio broadcast.  :idiot2:

Guest nufcfan76

Getting Toon games has been great this year via FSC and Setanta here in the US, but when games like this come around you have to settle for the Amish Sky ticker... oh well.

Guest stjamestoon

The Beeb must be feeling pretty f****** stupid right now. City vs West Ham or this?

We're gonna win 7-4.  :nope:

In front of less than 30k.  blueyes.gif

its a sell out you div.

Some people don't seem to know, so forgive me for stating the obvious, but you can listen to the match on the official site (if you pay like).

Aye, if you sign up to Newcastle World for a year (£17.99) then you get access to Radio Newcastle's coverage for every match.

I'm listening now.

Guest nufcfan76

Tried NW ages ago and was even worse than Sky's ticker- poor coverage, audio, drop outs and mumble mouth Mick was irritating at best. No substitute for televised games sadly. I'll just rely on my fellow posters to relay the happenings at SJP. O0

The Beeb must be feeling pretty f****** stupid right now. City vs West Ham or this?

its a sell out you div.

He's a city fan you, erm... ...div. ;)

its a sell out you div.

He's a city fan you, erm... ...div.

:lol: