The Magedia Thread - Sunderland suck trollolololol

Rocker

Guest firetotheworks

I wouldn't worry. They have a manager nowhere near good enough for the money they have. I predict they'll finish 4th, but they don't have a chance of the title imo.

Frustrates the hell out of me that we finished above Chelsea so they just went and spunked up millions and we're most likely miles behind them again.

Fingers crossed DiMatteo fucks up in spectacular fashion.

Then they'll just pay off his contract sometime around January, hire the best manager money can buy, and still finish in the top four anyway. Pisses me off how there's no consequences for failure at some clubs.

Frustrates the hell out of me that we finished above Chelsea so they just went and spunked up millions and we're most likely miles behind them again.

Fingers crossed DiMatteo fucks up in spectacular fashion.

Then they'll just pay off his contract sometime around January, hire the best manager money can buy, and still finish in the top four anyway. Pisses me off how there's no consequences for failure at some clubs.

It's like saving and reloading on football manager  :bluestar:

I note we're not getting any sort of recognition regarding top six again this season. From the various 'pundits' I mean. Everyone expects Liverpool to come storming back.

Probably a good thing.

I note we're not getting any sort of recognition regarding top six again this season. From the various 'pundits' I mean. Everyone expects Liverpool to come storming back.

Probably a good thing.

On most other club forums, their predictions for the season are there to see, can't see anything on RAWK. Wonder if the mods went into uber-stasi mode (again) cos some fans dared suggest Rogers would suck balls and they'd finish 10th?

Guest firetotheworks

Jason McAteer also tipped them for the title. Ray Stubbs said 'isn't that a bit optimistic?' and when he said 'why not?' I couldn't resist the temptation to shout 'because they're shit!' at the telly. Stubbs should have just said 'come onnn!' over and over again until he backed down tbh.

To be honest, part of me really enjoys getting riled up by the mediawide amnesia on Newcastle last season. They omit to mention us as contenders for the top five or six, they forget to mention Cisse as possible top scorer despite his insane strikerate, they forget to mention Colo as the sexiest CB alive.. it's worrying.

To be honest, part of me really enjoys getting riled up by the mediawide amnesia on Newcastle last season. They omit to mention us as contenders for the top five or six, they forget to mention Cisse as possible top scorer despite his insane strikerate, they forget to mention Colo as the sexiest CB alive.. it's worrying.

The Cisse thing i agree with but not mentioning us? I heard at least 2 today on Talkskwark (Gray and Jaccobs) mention us as top 4 contenders and Stelling in the Chronicle predicts us to finish 4th.

Guardian predictions so far...

1 Man C

2 Man U

3 Chelsea

4 Arsenal

5 Spurs

6 Liverpool

7 Newcastle

8 Everton

10 Fulham

12 Aston Villa

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/blog/2012/aug/10/premier-league-preview-newcastle

Looks pretty sensible IMO. 6/7/8 could be interchangable.

I think 5th could be added to that too. Especially if Spurs lose Modric and can't tie a deal up for Adebayour.

Collymore can be a real cock at times, other times he speaks a lot of sense. Whether a lot of it is to do with Talksport I don't know. But he tends to bat extreme ends of arguments, and tends to provoke a lot of traffic to him on Twitter where he plugs Talksport a lot.

How anyone can compare the two squads at the moment and say Sunderland will finish higher I do not know. Its not as if its looked like we are even close to losing any players either. The most worried I've been is over Ba and even that has passed.

Collymore can be a real cock at times, other times he speaks a lot of sense. Whether a lot of it is to do with Talksport I don't know. But he tends to bat extreme ends of arguments, and tends to provoke a lot of traffic to him on Twitter where he plugs Talksport a lot.

How anyone can compare the two squads at the moment and say Sunderland will finish higher I do not know. Its not as if its looked like we are even close to losing any players either. The most worried I've been is over Ba and even that has passed.

Thats all TalkSport presenters ever do.

The pre show production meetings must take seconds

1 - Say something controversal

2 - Sit back and watch as overexcited arseholes up and down the country call in protesting at your opinion

3 - Go home

Got to say I loved how we were allowed to get on with racking up the points with nobody really taking any notice.

Same again please O0

Guest firetotheworks

Yeah I liked how we were sort of Lille/montpellier-ish in that people were probably surprised, but happy that we were there ruffling feathers.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Liverpool Beachball

Well McClean's dribbling, crossing, shooting and vision are evidently undervalued, Colback's passing as well no doubt

I'll go and change them then. Suggested stats?

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=722009&page=2#ixzz23blXz9oI

I like this one.  Guy claims he's a data reviewer for the game.  The SMB are going to be rating their players lol